Paul Bain where abouts

utchs81

Was following another thread and saw his name. Was just wondering if anyone out there had any knowledge of his post graduation journey. AS I recall he had intended to attend a professional school either Dental or Pharmacy.

Was following another thread and saw his name. Was just wondering if anyone out there had any knowledge of his post graduation journey. AS I recall he had intended to attend a professional school either Dental or Pharmacy.
I heard he had pulled Bear Grylls out of a hopeless survival scenario. He's the only person Bear lets call him 'Teddy'.

Not long after, he told a stunned crowd that Chuck Norris is "a pretty good little karate man".
"Chuck...Chuck - how do you respond?"

"Hi Paul! - best wishes!"

When I was stationed at Ft. Bliss I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled. The dentist was a former UTEP lineman. He laid his arm across my chest, reached in with pliers and, with a crack, popped them out. So different than with my sons that had to have all kinds of surgical protocol, anesthetic, cutting of gums, etc. What a racket!

When I was stationed at Ft. Bliss I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled. The dentist was a former UTEP lineman. He laid his arm across my chest, reached in with pliers and, with a crack, popped them out. So different than with my sons that had to have all kinds of surgical protocol, anesthetic, cutting of gums, etc. What a racket!

I feel ya. I remember taking my kids to have theirs pulled and was like wait, you can get gas and stuff for this procedure. Very different than my experience at Lejeune.

Heā€™s under your bed

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back