Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats my wife taking pics while her husband is out LOL
giphy.gif

I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.
That’s punk rock brother

Reactions: Orange Studs
I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.
Man! Take care of yourself. I was going to rib you with a gif but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'll give you the night off.

Seriously, get to feeling better, my man.

Our media center is second to none. Everything from production quality to putting the student athletes in front of the camera and giving them a chance to self advertise. It is as professional as it gets and if it’s not already, it should be a huge selling point when it comes to recruiting. Amazing, positive publicity for these kids that will help them immensely in their careers off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back