'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

What’s the end game here? Looking to argue? Bored? Want me to criticize you?
Hmmmm... I thought we were having a conversation. You called for FL fans. I asked why? Then you asked more questions that I answered. Guess they were supposed to be rhetorical questions, and I was supposed to agree with so now you think I am arguing.

Hmmmm... I thought we were having a conversation. You called for FL fans. I asked why? Then you asked more questions that I answered. Guess they were supposed to be rhetorical questions, and I was supposed to agree with so now you think I am arguing.
Look, you asked why? I answered. You didn’t like the answer which is fine but wanted to twist the knife which makes for less than a conversation. If you don’t like Jaws that’s fine. You can block him. It’s just a forum, not ones entire existence. But you spend more time debating with me than Jaws... kinda strange...

Look, you asked why? I answered. You didn’t like the answer which is fine but wanted to twist the knife which makes for less than a conversation. If you don’t like Jaws that’s fine. You can block him. It’s just a forum, not ones entire existence. But you spend more time debating with me than Jaws... kinda strange...
Not strange at all. I have Jaws blocked because I don't want to hear about FL. Thought I was discussing why with a Vol fan. If you prefer talking to FL fans, I will not have anymore conversations with you.

Not strange at all. I have Jaws blocked because I don't want to hear about FL. Thought I was discussing why with a Vol fan. If you prefer talking to FL fans, I will not have anymore conversations with you.
That’s silly. I’m no Gator fan. Keep saying that to get a few likes. If you take it that seriously then don’t converse. Keep being you and liking your own posts. You never bring anything relevant to the board other than rah rah anyway...

That’s silly. I’m no Gator fan. Keep saying that to get a few likes. If you take it that seriously then don’t converse. Keep being you and liking your own posts. You never bring anything relevant to the board other than rah rah anyway...
Where did she call you a Gator fan? Sounded like she was qualifying her previous conversation with you. Also for my own edification, what qualifies as “relevant” on here? Not many coaches (real not armchair) dole out schematics and X’s and O’s for the masses. Bunch of fans talking like it’s a sports bar...why this thing works.

Where did she call you a Gator fan? Sounded like she was qualifying her previous conversation with you. Also for my own edification, what qualifies as “relevant” on here? Not many coaches (real not armchair) dole out schematics and X’s and O’s for the masses. Bunch of fans talking like it’s a sports bar...why this thing works.
She was insinuating it: thought I was talking to a Vol fan, if you prefer talking to Gator fans...
Relevant posts, certainly more than liking her own posts. Sure conjecture is a big part of it, sharing info is as well. Stories, CB’s, tweets, gossip...

She was insinuating it: thought I was talking to a Vol fan, if you prefer talking to Gator fans...
Relevant posts, certainly more than liking her own posts. Sure conjecture is a big part of it, sharing info is as well. Stories, CB’s, tweets, gossip...
The “liking her own posts” part? You alleging she has an alternate?

Why don't you stop insulting our class, then say the above to yourself and take your own advice?

Honest question, are you dumb?

I’ve done nothing but say this class is a success, I’m sure others can back me up.
Quit crying over something that was days ago and celebrate this class. I also said it was meme, so quit crying over something so minuscule.

Sorry you had to suffer through such insinuations. Must've been rough. Speaking of relevant posts, got any?

The “liking her own posts” part? You alleging she has an alternate?
Look man it’s not worth it. I’ll end the conversation on my end with this, she has mischaracterized my posts many times in the past claiming I’m a Kiffin fan, Florida fan etc. I indicated way back in this that I enjoyed rubbing it in Jaws face for falling short on Beckwith and the other 6 or so misses yesterday. Jaws, lawgator, secking, they’re here all the time whether I @ them or not. It ends with her insinuating I prefer talking to gator fans. How would you respond? I’ve seen you in action and it’s always enjoyable. Quite sure you wouldn’t let it go either...

Sorry you had to suffer through such insinuations. Must've been rough. Speaking of relevant posts, got any?
Sure, just posted an article about Burch signing day in Evans thread. Siap. Was a good read and parallel to Evans recruiting.... seems to be a trend that we may have to get used to...

You just moved onto pure jackass territory with this one...bye 🙋‍♂️

Honest question, are you dumb?

I’ve done nothing but say this class is a success, I’m sure others can back me up.
Quit crying over something that was days ago and celebrate this class. I also said it was meme, so quit crying over something so minuscule.

Honest question, what kind of person insults a recruit by calling him boy, tells someone who does not like it to shut up, put you on ignore, celebrate the class, and then asks him if he is dumb? Hint, now that is truly dumb. Add too dumb to even take your own advice. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Antrim
So many weird arguments in here today after signing this guy yesterday.
Your right. It’s unnecessary. I for one shoulda stopped at the why question. The thing I like least is seeing fellow Vol fans argue incessantly. It’s been a less than spectacular week at work. Haven’t worked out in a week due to, well work and planter fasciitis the last 3 weeks for the first time. Gettin old sucks. I’ll apologize for the arguing when we should be celebrating. Apologies Soda, Sleegro, Butchna, heck even UE McGill and I didn’t even talk to him but offended him.

VN Store

Back