'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

LOL Oklahoma culture? Non-existent unless you call tornado alley trailer park rednecks a culture.

Lol good one Newt, Oklahoma has some beautiful scenery, great deal of native American history, and the stomping grounds of Will Rogers and Woodie Guthrie. And the people, for the most part, are down right friendly.

Lol good one Newt, Oklahoma has some beautiful scenery, great deal of native American history, and the stomping grounds of Will Rogers and Doodle Guthrie. And the people, for the most part, are down right friendly.

Oklahoma is Texas' hat. The scenery is flat scrub brush. The native american history is from our government forcing them there, you know why? Because it was the crappiest part of the US and no one else wanted it. I lived in Texas for 15 years and cursed every day I had to spend going north into that hell hole.

I just don't get the schadenfreude for this kid. He has said nothing negative about this program and he is not going to a rival. Some of you seem miserable. He's probably over ranked at this time - big deal.
The problem was caused by the idiots way back in this thread crapping on the staff for not getting this dude..I don't agree with calling the kid a trash person either.

Watch First 48 once, you'll understand the OK hate. About the only thing that can be said for them is that Tulsa has a great homicide division. Probably from all the practice.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Oklahoma is Texas' hat. The scenery is flat scrub brush. The native american history is from our government forcing them there, you know why? Because it was the crappiest part of the US and no one else wanted it. I lived in Texas for 15 years and cursed every day I had to spend going north into that hell hole.
Flat scrub brush? Ok is the #1 producer of both pecans and pistacios in the U.S., neither tree is scrub brush, but don't suppose that matters to you.

Reactions: de1conley
Lol good one Newt, Oklahoma has some beautiful scenery, great deal of native American history, and the stomping grounds of Will Rogers and Woodie Guthrie. And the people, for the most part, are down right friendly.

Oklahoma has Beautiful Scenery. I want some of what you are smoking

Does this kid plan on playing Defense in College? Playing for a team that is likely to lose their offensive minded coach to a promotion and has a defense that couldnt hold a 54 point performance in the cfb playoff?

What is this kid thinking? He will automatically look bad by default of playing for a big 12 defense.

Oklahoma has Beautiful Scenery. I want some of what you are smoking

Look up Wichita Mountain Range.

Yes Oklahoma absolutely does have some pristine scenery in pockets.
I'm saying this as someone who has been to
Iceland, Spain, Brazil, Philippines, Greece, Africa, Japan, China, Micronesia, the Caribbean and 47 states

Does this kid plan on playing Defense in College? Playing for a team that is likely to lose their offensive minded coach to a promotion and has a defense that couldnt hold a 54 point performance in the cfb playoff?

What is this kid thinking? He will automatically look bad by default of playing for a big 12 defense.

They gave up 54 because they didn't have Prime Time Grimes!💪

Reactions: butchna
Look up Wichita Mountain Range.

Yes Oklahoma absolutely does have some pristine scenery in pockets.
I'm saying this as someone who has been to
Iceland, Spain, Brazil, Philippines, Greece, Africa, Japan, China, Micronesia, the Caribbean and 47 states

2% of a state doesn't make a state. Been to the Wichita Mountain Range, the walmart of mountains.

I liked OKC when I was there....nice city. The rest of the state is pretty dull from what I saw.

VN Store

Back