'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

He's 6'5 230 already.
I think he just gets faster and more agile.
That is true, I was speaking of good muscle mass. I was not trying to make him a TE, that is why I posted Hybrid. You certainly made a great point speed and agility. Not arguing at all! I agree with you! The guy is a STUD!

giphy.gif

Beckwith is athletic, versatile, and a little faster than you’d expect. I love his vertical leap, and he fights for the ball down the field. Honestly, he reminds me a bit of Jauan Jennings with how he attacks the ball in the air on jump balls and how he fights through contact. The Vols had a great duo of jump ball receivers in Marquez Callaway and Jauan Jennings this past season, and Beckwith should fit into that role in his UT career. He has that type of awareness and physicality to succeed. I think that’s where his basketball background helps. He’s used to boxing out and being physical on the court, and that transitions over to the football field. He has a strong football IQ, too.

The 6-foot-5 athlete can be used in a variety of roles, and that should help him see the field quickly. I fully expect to see him used as a tight end, wide receiver, and wildcat quarterback.

Impact Report: 2020 ATH Dee Beckwith | Rocky Top Insider

VN Store

Back