2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

ya i just noticed that, but then again kk was the 11th ranked recruit on prospects nation
To be fair in her class KK was pretty decent. Compared to other post players before and after she’s an average bench player. Once she breaks the habit of putting the ball in the floor she’ll be great

To be fair in her class KK was pretty decent. Compared to other post players before and after she’s an average bench player. Once she breaks the habit of putting the ball in the floor she’ll be great
Very true. Go look at the post players ranked ahead of her on espnW. Ayanna Clark, Loretta Kakala, Rellah Boothe, and a few others. It really wasn't a great class of posts and power forwards.

Azzi Fudd, if she recovers from the knee injury, is the game changer. TN is not on her list. High school player of the year as a 10th grader. Wonder if we'll ever again be a school looked at by players like her?

Azzi Fudd, if she recovers from the knee injury, is the game changer. TN is not on her list. High school player of the year as a 10th grader. Wonder if we'll ever again be a school looked at by players like her?
Who is on her list besides UConn and Maryland?

She has been playing and showing no signs of the knee injury.

Reactions: mcannon1
Who is on her list besides UConn and Maryland?

I've read articles that says she talks to Tara and Muffet. I figure any coach would try. Don't have any idea who she is considering. Some UCONN fans think she's a lock.

Good... Her dad (stepdad) is from my area so I wish her the best.

I wonder if she just came back late into the season her team is 14-7 right (after practically doing undefeated last year and being at the top of the national poles) now and hasn’t gotten much press which made me think she wasn’t playing because last year we were flooded with her around these parts. Good for her she looks good!

Reactions: mcannon1

She's got a lot further to go than that. I'd say her game is lacking in every facet.

Good... Her dad (stepdad) is from my area so I wish her the best.

I wonder if she just came back late into the season her team is 14-7 right (after practically doing undefeated last year and being at the top of the national poles) now and hasn’t gotten much press which made me think she wasn’t playing because last year we were flooded with her around these parts. Good for her she looks good!
Her comeback post was on 1/3/2020

She's got a lot further to go than that. I'd say her game is lacking in every facet.
If I was rating her now as a junior she would be a low three star. She isn't that athletic just big has no ability to jump and her shooting skills are minimal from the field and at the line. The recruiting rating services have been having a lot of misses in recent years. I could name a large group of players they have missed on and a large group that they never added to their list that should've been there.

Reactions: 37620VOL
Although happy to get any and all high-quality players, it would be nice to get a game-changing impact player. Not necessarily a Parker, Stewart, Delle Donne, Holdsclaw, or Taurasi, etc., but someone who can immediately come in with the ability to take control in clutch situations even as a freshman.

Although happy to get any and all high-quality players, it would be nice to get a game-changing impact player. Not necessarily a Parker, Stewart, Delle Donne, Holdsclaw, or Taurasi, etc., but someone who can immediately come in with the ability to take control in clutch situations even as a freshman.

For What It’s Worth, (and, of course, I’m neither a talent scout nor a coach ...but given the choice I’d start right here.
Consider, she’s 6’2” - 6’3” and a year (16-months) more seasoned/mature. IMO, the most underrated player in this ‘21 class.

I've seen her described as an incredibly hard-working athlete. One poster insisted that she's a combo guard (maybe due to her height), but at least one major scouting service lists her as a point guard.

Reactions: krichunaka
For What It’s Worth, (and, of course, I’m neither a talent scout nor a coach ...but given the choice I’d start right here.
Consider, she’s 6’2” - 6’3” and a year (16-months) more seasoned/mature. IMO, the most underrated player in this ‘21 class.

Isn't she strong on Arkansas going to make them a tough team if she goes there.

She is a top 20 recruit from Arkansas. We offered her on June 2019!!

She is a top 20 recruit from Arkansas. We offered her on June 2019!!
I meant isn't Arkansas her number one choice she said something about they offered her first and she wouldn't forget that they did. That they had a very close relationship. If she is not going there don't think they would care if she forgot. That seemed to insinuate that she would be choosing them. I don't know if Goldwire will be any difference maker in her decision hope so.

In the same token let’s hope that the Key sisters have some pull with Saniya Rivers ! She said she used to want to go to UConn but now she wants to beat them ! I would gladly take Rivers as she reminds me of Zay Green but with a slightly more polished offensive game (she has been the go to player it seems for awhile) while Zay’s offensive game was good but she knows how to spread the wealth coming from her program.
Has Teonni Key made a decision yet?

Is this Jordan with her ? Bree is listed at 5’11” and Jordan is 6’1”....... Something looks off ?

I find it interesting that Prospect Nation does not list her but Hoopgurlz does ???? But still early ! Time will tell 🤷‍♂️
Prospect Nation is run by Brandon Clay’s organization so unless Bree has played in one of his events or went to one of his camps, he and his staff haven’t evaluated her.

VN Store

Back