'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

I wanted Wideman because a WR that can go up and get balls in the endzone would be awesome with our RZ struggles recently..that said Beckwith is a combo TE/WR who hopefully can get us 1st downs across the middle and has the height for corner endzone routes

I wanted Wideman because a WR that can go up and get balls in the endzone would be awesome with our RZ struggles recently..that said Beckwith is a combo TE/WR who hopefully can get us 1st downs across the middle and has the height for corner endzone routes

Our RZ problems weren’t because of our receivers....Period.

Exactly and when he signs with TN tomorrow he’ll probably come back with “I knew it all along”
I don't understand this line of thinking, especially when I've said the whole time I don't know where he's going to choose, I'm hoping it's Knoxville just like every Vols fan. Some of you guys just love to hate on everyone.

Only talks to the Beckwith family I’m sure, as he has told us countless times he does.
Why would he need to talk to outside sources? But the only hint of information he has supplied has been Dee really likes UF.
???????
Pretty much true, I just relayed my opinion of those conversations, not sure why you have a problem with that?

Reactions: eaglevol

If we could only line up under center with a FB and run the damned ball. I go nuts when I see UT inside the 10 and in the shotgun/spread. It's a crime against football IMO.

VN Store

Back