'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

In case anyone checks this thread for anything related to Dee Beckwith, who will not be attending Clemson: They play their opening round basketball game on the road tonight, then have a signing ceremony at the school tomorrow morning at 8am. Busy next few hours for the young man.
I like DB, one of those hybrid receiver guys. I would assume he may put a few more LBS. of muscle on his frame. Be great to sign him Wednesday!

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
I'm not sure of PulaskiVols connection to the Florence area but if he hasn't heard rumors he either doesn't live here or isn't talking to the right people.
Only talks to the Beckwith family I’m sure, as he has told us countless times he does.
Why would he need to talk to outside sources? But the only hint of information he has supplied has been Dee really likes UF.
???????

Only talks to the Beckwith family I’m sure, as he has told us countless times he does.
Why would he need to talk to outside sources? But the only hint of information he has supplied has been Dee really likes UF.
???????
Exactly and when he signs with TN tomorrow he’ll probably come back with “I knew it all along”

VN Store

Back