A finish of Beckwith, Wideman, & Evans

This a joke? ^^^
Edit: I mean no offense I'm pretty high on Gray, but I'm not ready to turn the #1 RB in the country away over two good games against Candy and the Loosiers.... and I highly doubt Evans is intimidated by either of those guys so it's a non-factor on him committing here

Not a joke.

All Jabari Small did was dominate at the Private School D II level. Athletic family.
We've seen what Gray can do- which is a lot.

I think people are wrong about Evans being a trouble maker. I'm just not sure he beats out Gray or Small. Small is all ready 200 lbs and can play WR or RB. Strong and very shifty.
I can't tell you why he was so underrated being that he was Omari Thomas teammate. But his skillset translates very well into the SEC and for what Chaney does.

Not a joke.

All Jabari Small did was dominate at the Private School D II level. Athletic family.

I think people are wrong about Evans being a trouble maker. I'm just not sure he beats out Gray or Small. Small is all ready 200 lbs and can play WR or RB. Strong and very shifty.
I can't tell you why he was so underrated being that he was Omari Thomas teammate. But his skillset translates very well into the SEC and for what Chaney does.
Just stop It, Evans is #1 back in the country

They might want his talents, but not the problems that come with his actions. Does that not make sense?

Just asking your reasoning.
But his talent and any issues he may have, are a package deal. I'm sure the coaches would prefer for there to never be issues. But they're definitely wanting him, which includes knowing what comes with.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Not a joke.

I haven’t watched smalls film yet. Did not think he was that big. Maybe he can crack the rotation next year

I did a more complicated formula for each...
number of total pages for each in the recruiting forum - number of pages not relevant to them in their topic threads. Then took the number of pages of negative posts/number of pages of relevant posts.
for Evans there is 215 total pages-212 pages of random nonsense which gives me 3 pages of relevant posts of which 2 are negative where people who don’t know him label him a trouble maker for 33% chance

For Beckwith there is 91 pages total and 2 total pages of relevant posts with 1.5 positive so a 75% chance.

And Wideman Is 50%.

Because Evans already signed one NLI with Georgia, he can commit to whoever and it doesn't matter as he can re-vector to any other school until he actually inks an enrollment.

I saw Evans isn’t announcing tomorrow. He has 1 more visit he said he wants to take in March. This dudes a head case

VN Store

Back