Which is your personal favorite Super Bowl of all time?

As a Cowboys fan, my favorite is this years where the hated 49ers had their heart ripped out, I don't have to watch "The Catch" reruns!

Reactions: MAD
Worst has to be when Peyton and the Broncos were destroyed by the Seahawks. Only memorable thing about that game is that I was in the Philippines and watched it live on Monday morning.

Best, well, I'm a Chiefs fan so...

But also. Eli beating the Pats in 2007ish was great. And the Pats coming back and beating the Falcons was just crazy. The Titans Super Bowl - 2000? - was a good game. So, so close.

All my favorites are from my youth.

All 4 Steeler wins in the 70's, but the second one vs Dallas stands out. Swann and Stallworth TD's and the "phantom" PI.:eek:

Reactions: volmanjr and MAD
Short of the Titans winning a Super Bowl, nothing will ever top Super Bowl 42 for me. The Giants downing the undefeated Patriots remains one of the greatest upsets I've ever witnessed. The fact that it happened on the biggest stage and included one of the most iconic plays in NFL history (Tyree's "helmet" catch) makes it hard to pick anything else. It was also just a really good game in general.

Reactions: rs16 and MAD
Super Bowl lll

Baltimore Colts vs New York Jets

Super Bowl V

Baltimore Colts vs Dallas Cowboys

Super Bowl X

Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburgh Steelers

Super Bowl Xl

Oakland Raiders vs Minnesota Vikings

Super Bowl Xlll

Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburgh Steelers

Super Bowl XlV