Reminder: Tomorrow (Feb.1) Karoline Striplin announces her decision

THAT'S what got you so triggered???
giphy.gif

I’m not triggered at all you don’t phase me that much and just because I respond doesn’t make me triggered I am just allergic to bull$#!+ so excuse my allergies.

the same source who told me striplin was going to commit to tennessee and i posted it here the day before she committed..i hope for kellies sake this isnt the case

Gotcha... I guess we shall see

But if you want to know offers for the class look under the 2021 Recruiting post. It has a full list of all known offers and it has multiple guards and wings in the top 30.

@mtsuraider06 or @DeerPark12 you guys heard anything about Key coming off the board for TN?

striplin was some excitement..unfortunetly, there isnt going to be much more excitement on the recruting end for a awhile

you’re good at predicting things! Can you tell me the winning numbers ? Just asking for a friend 😂

And it’s unfortunately I actually like the way you try and spice things up so this is legit me helping you out 😉

Last edited:
This is much more likely. It will likely be NC State, UNC, or Tennessee.

Which is what the person I talked to said exactly. NC and NC state because of proximity to home... NC is a still a dream school for NC girls and with a new coach there is a new sense of excitement. NC state has been a steady staple for the past couple of years and said she would like to play with her sister and loves the campus of TN and the dedication to the women’s program but playing with Tamari isn’t a deal breaker from what I heard.

VN Store

Back