247: Vols' projected depth chart next season

1) I actually played the sport...2) I’ve followed recruiting before you could even buy a magazine or click onto a site...3) Been a loyal Vol fan probably longer than most of the people who post on here and you know what gets me the most...The fact that we’re Alllll VFL and I see way to much smartArse criticism towards one another...If you know the game better than me ”then good for you”...You’ll find the older you get the harder it is to keep up with the game...It never stops changing with all the rules...But I’m not gonna get on here or anywhere else and tell you your wrong or to be argumentative...@sjt18 thank you for the comment it’s appreciated and with that being said...I’ve got about as much time to deal with this individual as I do with scratching my Arse!!! What I will also tell you is I was once on this site many moons ago and got kicked off...You want to know why?? Because I was sickened by the crap I was reading about getting rid of Fulmer...The internet and what people THOUGHT they really wanted screwed our program up till now...Now when everyone looks back it’s a different tune...I went down to the Alalooosers game that year and they beat us pretty good...The worst part was how I felt about watching my beloved VOLS get booed off the field and how it felt...I’ve sat back and watched for quite sometime and just observed the lack or respect for one another...We’re all in the same boat and fans have got to learn to have one another’s back....Be that VFL together!!! and not a smartArse ! VFL ❤️🍊🏈✌🏻👊🤝💪
Lot of words not to give a crap. 😏

You citing my post history, trends and whatnot. Is that how “the one that got away” happens?
You just love your bump count don’t you....my advice to you is to move on...You just keep loving you man...Your doing a good job proving it here...By the way whatever that jibberISH your speaking...Keep on keeping on dang you good lol

You just love your bump count don’t you....my advice to you is to move on...You just keep loving you man...Your doing a good job proving it here...By the way whatever that jibberISH your speaking...Keep on keeping on dang you good lol
Is bump count my posts or my likes? Whatever it was in the 50’s before magazines existed? 😉 Speaking of jibberISH, how does your spellcheck allow that without manipulation? And buy a conjunction...they’re getting cheaper.

You may be taking things here a little too serious. Not talking about your fanship generally... just what goes on here.

That said, you may have been made at me for what I said about Fulmer. I wanted him to get his shot to turn things around but once it was obvious the had lost the team and control of the 2008 season... it was time for him to go. It is a shame it wasn't handled better by everyone involved. It might have saved UT a lot of trouble if he had stepped back then taken over as AD sooner. But for a lot of reasons... he hung on to the HC job at least 4 years too long.
Maybe maybe not...But he was having a helluva good recruiting class that was coming in the next year and it was proven by where the star recruits went on to succeed at...I’ve read in here many times talking about the players that went to Clemson and turned there program around after that...It was a huge mistake and the team and fans paid for it...On the serious side of things the crap that some get away on here doesn’t happen in the real world...They wouldn’t have the nerve to run mouth in that persons present.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Maybe maybe not...But he was having a helluva good recruiting class that was coming in the next year and it was proven by where the star recruits went on to succeed at...I’ve read in here many times talking about the players that went to Clemson and turned there program around after that...It was a huge mistake and the team and fans paid for it...On the serious side of things the crap that some get away on here doesn’t happen in the real world...They wouldn’t have the nerve to run mouth in that persons present.
Cuz you’re violent and beat people that disagree with you...or “smurtarzES”?

Cuz you’re violent and beat people that disagree with you...or “smurtarzES”?
I know I have more respect for you than what I’ve read in your comments with others on here. When I look at comments on an article that I’m reading.You seem to have a lot of wise cracks that i personally don’t find humorous. I’m not built like that and yes you would find it hard standing in front of me with that dialogue of talking (nonsense)

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I know I have more respect for you than what I’ve read in your comments with others on here. When I look at comments on an article that I’m reading.You seem to have a lot of wise cracks that i personally don’t find humorous. I’m not built like that and yes you would find it hard standing in front of me with that dialogue of talking (nonsense)
Style points and different strokes...no issues with that. I’m sure it wouldn’t be easy to say what I’m going to say in front of you...glowering with hostility. Wouldn’t stop me.

Is bump count my posts or my likes? Whatever it was in the 50’s before magazines existed? 😉 Speaking of jibberISH, how does your spellcheck allow that without manipulation? And buy a conjunction...they’re getting cheaper.
Your not stirring my chain with your crap with that junk. Spell check?!? I don’t give two sharts what you think about that? It wasn’t spelling that got me to where I’m at in my life. That’s how you idiots pissed me off in 08’ if you were on here then I went by SeaBass from Pensacola. Not you or others like you...Not happening I’m sure your on a lot of people’s ignore list...I’m not that childish and you and I are gonna get alone like it or not lol

Your not stirring my chain with your crap with that junk. Spell check?!? I don’t give two sharts what you think about that? It wasn’t spelling that got me to where I’m at in my life. That’s how you idiots pissed me off in 08’ if you were on here then I went by SeaBass from Pensacola. Not you or others like you...Not happening I’m sure your on a lot of people’s ignore list...I’m not that childish and you and I are gonna get alone like it or not lol
You brought up the “gibberiSH” card...keeping it all even. Wasn’t on here in 08...so I missed the violence that got you kicked off the FIRST time...how many since? I’ll be in Norman for the game if you want to get us kicked off campus.

You brought up the “gibberiSH” card...keeping it all even. Wasn’t on here in 08...so I missed the violence that got you kicked off the FIRST time...how many since? I’ll be in Norman for the game if you want to get us kicked off campus.
Now that’s funny are we gonna do some redneck drinking also...Oh sorry I’ll be fishing don’t like Oklahoma...I got fish to fry

Never. I learn new things every day. Like people who peddle stinkbait don’t believe in anger management.
I was raised differently...doesn’t make me violent it makes me respectful. I grew up in streets where you respected one another or things got ugly. You don’t stand around putting one another down. Mouths are for the internet pushers who don’t worry about hiding behind a screen. It’s simple man...it doesn’t take much or cost anything to be respectful, kind or just plainly humbled.

I was raised differently...doesn’t make me violent it makes me respectful. I grew up in streets where you respected one another or things got ugly. You don’t stand around putting one another down. Mouths are for the internet pushers who don’t worry about hiding behind a screen. It’s simple man...it doesn’t take much or cost anything to be respectful, kind or just plainly humbled.
I don’t hide. We’re just not in front of each other presently. Our conversation was reasonably respectful until you regaled me with stories of how you watched games last year and therefore the 3-4 defense doesn’t exist. I’d say what I’ve said in a sports bar or your fish shack. Maybe my tone would calm you more than it has on the internet.

I don’t hide. We’re just not in front of each other presently. Our conversation was reasonably respectful until you regaled me with stories of how you watched games last year and therefore the 3-4 defense doesn’t exist. I’d say what I’ve said in a sports bar or your fish shack. Maybe my tone would calm you more than it has on the internet.
Hide....I wouldn’t want you to do that..lol.... never said 3-4 wasn’t the base never said it didn’t exist. You can say what you like I know my tolerance level.

VN Store

Back