Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually has nothing to do with the Gov. It’s energy companies across the board that won’t allow that to happen. Those energy companies will never let free energy come into the market.

When the magnetic engine gets perfected and we have it as a perpetual motion machine, all bets are off and energy companies can suck it.

There's a guy on YouTube that talks a big game. He's big on keto. He has a video on the artificial sweeteners and there are several that he says you should avoid. I'm not really doing keto just trying to limit my carbs. He claims some will take you out of ketosis.

In research we see keto vs. non-keto diets essentially have equal results when protein is matched and you account for the initial drop of glycogen (carbohydrate stored in the muscles and liver) you experience when you begin a low carb diet. That said, chasing ketosis for the sake of ketosis is kind of like assuming your running shoes are the reason a new runner is losing weight. The shoes are coming along for the ride, but it's not the mechanism that's responsible.

this show....

giphy.gif

In research we see keto vs. non-keto diets essentially have equal results when protein is matched and you account for the initial drop of glycogen (carbohydrate stored in the muscles and liver) you experience when you begin a low carb diet. That said, chasing ketosis for the sake of ketosis is kind of like assuming your running shoes are the reason a new runner is losing weight. The shoes are coming along for the ride, but it's not the mechanism that's responsible.
It’s still a calorie restricter which is the most important part of a diet. CICO still king for 85% of people

It’s still a calorie restricter which is the most important part of a diet. CICO still king for 85% of people
Exactly. It's a fine tool. Unneccarily restrictive, but puts strong boundaries that serve people well if they lack the discipline or knowledge to learn more flexible methods. Appetite suppressing effects are probably nice as well, but I've never gone keto so I can't say, lol.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back