Game Thread: #22/22 LADY VOLS AT #1/2 SOUTH CAROLINA

Halftime:

Turnovers:
UT: 11
USC: 3

Rebounds:
UT: 21
USC: 23
(a number of those for USC are "team" rebounds from balls going out of bounds from UT shots)

Fouls:
UT: 3
USC: 4
(still very few considering how SEC refs are - not really any issue for both teams right now)

Assists:
UT: 3
USC: 10

Blocks:
UT: 7 (Key with 6)
USC: 7 (Boston, Beal with 2 each)

Steals:
UT: 0
USC: 6 (Boston with 2)

We'll know how good they really are when they play UConn. Geno always seems to have Dawn's number.

In the past he’d sag in the post and double team. SC has much better perimeter scoring now so I’m really curious to see how he defends them. I think he’ll still find a way to stymie their offense.

We just need to forget the score and come out and play better. Try to get a competent shot up on every possession and play solid defense. We haven't played much worse in a half than that one ten turnovers and 28 percent shooting.

Everybody's jumping on Horston,,,there are 5 players out there!
Because she feels like the worst offender. Her t.o.s mostly seem indecisive and unforced. She made two I believe in the first 30 seconds and its been downhill from there. I'm starting to get seriously concerned about her.

KK second worst offender, but hers seem caused by lack of mobility.

Reactions: SandyO
Like I've said a few times before were a little to big at the guard positions. Massengill does a good job but both her and Horston are combo guards neither is a true point guard at least with the overall point guard game. We would do well to get a Grad Transfer point guard in here for next season because neither Salary or Darby are point guards.

I think Jaz does a good job for the situation she was given. I just wish she would be a bit more offense-minded.

Refs not calling many fouls so hack away at them, smash em, grab em ,punch them just show me some fight and attitude

VN Store

Back