Game Thread: #22/22 LADY VOLS AT #1/2 SOUTH CAROLINA

Maybe Davis should go on Pro next year team relies on her to much and when she has her I don’t care games the rest of team does not know what to do.

That is an important graphic, ALL (save Kentucky) of SCs wins against T25 have been competitive.

We aren't

Reactions: olddog
I cannot believe they are trapping on the other side of half court. You must wait and set the Trap one step in your court. That way the ball handler has nowhere to go. Let's defense 101. Wow

Reactions: Memvol44 and TN1111
This South Carolina team is what Tennessee gets to enjoy the next four years..
it’s the best collection of talent in a class I’ve seen in years. I’d say this group gets one title. Like I said fact is SC sets the standard now. if you aren’t recruiting at their level you are playing for 2nd

Reactions: travis929
Slow, tenative, not confident. Very disappointing, definitely a developmental setback. Let's see if any halftime adjustment can be made to at least play a little more efficiently so we only lose by 20.

I'm beginning to think it might be time for Horston to observe off the bench a bit more. She's very close to having the yips. She literally cannot even make an uncontested 3 foot pass cleanly.

Reactions: TN1111
The 2-3 zone was effective the first half of the 2Q then SC figured it out and went on a run. I’m struggling to find positives but proud of KK for battling and knocking down free throws.

Our offense has no movement or patience. We need much better passing. Honestly our players always seem unprepared when facing aggressive defenses. I wonder if we practice against aggressive defenders and if so how the passing and TOs look in practice.

VN Store

Back