2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Hopefully this gets the ball rolling player like Teonni Key, Saniya Rivers, Sarah Puckett, and several others we are recruiting make their decisions known. I hear the class will be four players so hopefully we got some big names coming to join Miss Striplin.

Originally four but don’t be surprised with five.

With terrific news on one big comes bad news on another, Latasha Lattimore has eliminated Tennessee from contention.

Reactions: sisaq
Very different Puckett is a perimeter player probably one of the best shooters in the class. Probably be a three in college.[/QUOTE
Well Key is a college three, so it might be one or the other. Key isn't built for a 4, but we could play 3 guards a 4 and a 5.

Did anyone else think it strange when she said that in a couple of years there will be a team there that she will bond very well with? She could be talking about the players already there but maybe she knows others that will join her in the class.

The commitment video.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Eliminated by Lattimore who also eliminated South Carolina and a few other schools. Looks like maybe Baylor for her. I think were solid in the post some talk that McCoy may get a fifth year which would mean two more after this one. If she doesn't probably add another four five player.

Eliminated by Lattimore who also eliminated South Carolina and a few other schools. Looks like maybe Baylor for her. I think were solid in the post some talk that McCoy may get a fifth year which would mean two more after this one. If she doesn't probably add another four five player.

She also eliminated Baylor. She eliminated Baylor, Tennessee, ND, and S Car.

Her top 6 are: Cal, UCLA, Michigan, Kentucky, Syracuse, and Florida.

Did anyone else think it strange when she said that in a couple of years there will be a team there that she will bond very well with? She could be talking about the players already there but maybe she knows others that will join her in the class.
That is not what she said. Go back and watch it again. The bonding part was with the staff now, not in two years.

That is not what she said. Go back and watch it again. The bonding part was with the staff now, not in two years.

“I’ve chosen a place that I’ve really bonded with the staff, where I think there will be a team there in a couple of years that I’ll really fit in well with, and I’ll give my all for the coach and staff there,” Striplin said in front of friends and family at the high school gym

“I’ve chosen a place that I’ve really bonded with the staff, where I think there will be a team there in a couple of years that I’ll really fit in well with, and I’ll give my all for the coach and staff there,” Striplin said in front of friends and family at the high school gym
Thanks. I didn't want to type all of that.

Staying home from church due to horrible cold and waiting for live stream of service, so have time to catch up.

Best wishes to Lattimore to find the best fit for her. Volnation keeps it classy in realizing that four years is a big commitment and that we don't take any young lady's future lightly.

Last edited:
Ok thanks needs to eliminate Kentucky and Florida also then really don't care.

She has been on multiple unofficials to Michigan and Syracuse both and from her posts she loved them. Now sunny Cali’s weather may have an effect on a girl from Canada lol and may throw a wrench into that. Or she may love the cold 😂

Kentucky is a place that she would go and play right away not only because of her athleticism and skill but they lack height. And Florida would also give her the same opportunity to play immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: creekdipper
Karoline's statement about bonding with the staff sends a great signal that our young staff is connecting with young ladies of outstanding character on both basketball and personal levels.

Loved Destiny's retweet of Teonni's congrats to Karo:

"Come on now...what are you waiting for...."

Love to see our Lady Vols (even those who haven't suited up yet) getting involved in recruiting talented players to build a powerhouse team.

If recruiting picks up at this pace, I'm anticipating a high-powered hybrid offense combining the freewheeling breakaway game with the ability to execute and break down defenses in half-court. The best of Bird-Magic era.

Build it, and they will come.

VN Store

Back