FL SDE Darrell Jackson

“It was a surprise,” Jackson said of the offer. “He told me he needed a pass rusher and I felt good about things at Tennessee and I committed.

“It’s my first time being up there. I didn’t know too much about them before but after being here I felt good about it.

“They said I have great film. They see me as a pass rushing defensive end. I measured in at 6-5, 238.”

Jackson spent much of his day with head coach Jeremy Pruitt and the head man has been who he has been talking to most.

“Coach Pruitt came by the school a couple of weeks ago. He’s a great man. I like him.” Jackson said. “The environment and the atmosphere up here felt right. It’s a great school.”

Jackson will visit Auburn later this spring and will see other schools to be sure of his decision, but said being a Vol just felt right.

“It just felt right to do it today. I felt like it’s the right decision for me,” Jackson said.

“I wanted to commit. It wasn’t out of excitement or being caught up in the moment. I want to be there.”

VQ

uhhhhok

Lol.

In all seriousness I dont think its unfair or negative hold the booms just yet. When UF, Miami, and FSU offer him and he decides to stick with us then we can boom
Nah, I am going to BOOM now. He goes somewhere else then I will boom for the one that takes his place. Way more fun.

Lol.

In all seriousness I dont think its unfair or negative hold the booms just yet. When UF, Miami, and FSU offer him and he decides to stick with us then we can boom
Maybe he’s like Jimmy Calloway and keeps his commitment to who found him first

VN Store

Back