Game Thread : #22/22 LADY VOLS AT VANDERBILT

Slow start but looking better. Second group came to play today. Of course Vandy is back to full strength with their lineup against us.

Nice move by Kasi but I still hate that she put the ball on the floor first. There was no need for the one dribble. Against a better opponent that’s a TO.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
What is wrong with our system that we year to year have outrageous amounts of turnovers almost in every game? I don’t buy that it’s a lack of talent when a majority of the time we’re playing teams not as talented.

We really need some smaller guards and not gonna have them this season so here we are turnover after turnover. Don't like the way this game is going at all.

Reactions: VolBall09
Keep in mind that this Vandy team and the team that played Bama are completely different. Newby and Fasoula, particularly Newby are their core. This is the first time in several games they have their full lineup.

Newby brings the energy and defense, I dislike her in a similar way that I disliked Mykayla Epps. Just really scrappy players with a lot of attitude.

Reactions: lvocd
To much picking up the dribble then panicking when no one to throw to. Then we try to speed it up and throw a lot of bad passes. I hope were not going to the fourth quarter will less than a double digit lead.

VN Store

Back