Three rockets Have Reportedly Hit The US Embassy in Baghdad

Odd thing to say after your post. Not sending in troops and risking their well being but instead using remote launched precision guided munitions isn’t intelligent?
it's not. Either get serious and take care of the threat or just leave. Bombs from a distance are dumb

Gee PJ if I didn’t know better I’d guess you were gonna bitch at whatever the admin did in response! Nah... that’s just silly.
I would not and my response has not changed much in the last 15 years. Unlike many on here I don't form my views based on which politician had them

Odd thing to say after your post. Not sending in troops and risking their well being but instead using remote launched precision guided munitions isn’t intelligent?

Gee PJ if I didn’t know better I’d guess you were gonna bitch at whatever the admin did in response! Nah... that’s just silly.

Did you expect anything else?

it's not. Either get serious and take care of the threat or just leave. Bombs from a distance are dumb

I would not and my response has not changed much in the last 15 years. Unlike many on here I don't form my views based on which politician had them
You thoughts are more pure than those of the rest of us.

I thought the Dems said that there were no credible threats to the embassy.

giphy.gif

Who said that?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Ok what is your point? They were under terrible rule then and now, which is what I said(No time restraints). I agreed with your post.
They were under terrible rule yet the region was more stable. We've broken it and continue to put bandaids on a tumor

Your views seem to really just revolve around complaining regardless of the circumstance 🤷‍♂️

Thanks <insert current griping target here>!

Your views seem to really just revolve around complaining regardless of the circumstance 🤷‍♂️

Thanks <insert current griping target here>!
Yeah how dare I not support endless wars, limitless spending, insurmountable debt, deterioration of rights, etc. Clearly I should change them based on the sellout politican in office

VN Store

Back