Kobe Bryant dead

Don't have a link... I was just watching the televised report which aired on ESPN in the middle of the Pro Bowl.

Huh I’m watching the Pro Bowl and heard nothing reported other than he was one of five that perished. Nothing mentioned about his children.

That sucks. Loved watching him play...one of the best to do it. And good guy off the court. News reports are so mixed up about it. Hope it's not true about GiGi. She was a little baller, was watching her play some with Kobe coaching.

Huh I’m watching the Pro Bowl and heard nothing reported other than he was one of five that perished. Nothing mentioned about his children.

Hard to say what it really means. That would be even more tragic so they are probably being really careful. Just hard to know.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
They went to the ABC news desk some time ago. That is what the ABC anchor said. I'm not imagining things. I know what I saw.

They went to the ABC news desk some time ago. That is what the ABC anchor said. I'm not imagining things. I know what I saw.

Ok. I didn’t see that part. Just the in game stuff. Nothing on ABC internet feeds about his newborn being on so maybe they ran something and pulled it back.

ESPN said there were five people killed in that helicopter crash
So did ABC, but there is bad info being reported all over the place right now. This is so terrible. I've been a Lakers fan since the early 80's with Magic and Kareem. I still remember in the summer of 1996 when Kobe was drafted by the Hornets and the trade was announced with the Lakers for Vlade Divac. Three weeks later, Shaq announced he was signing with the Lakers. Everything changed so fast for the Lakers that summer. This reminds me of how I felt when Magic announced he was HIV positive... except it's much worse.

So Sad. I pray for Family and Friends. One of the Greatest of all time in NBA. I watched him for 20 years in the NBA. I got to watch him live in Memphis. What a memory too see him that night. He made the game look so easy. What a talent i got to see him LIVE. REST IN PEACE KOBE. TEARS for you and your family and friends.

I guess it is true that GiGi was with him. She had a bright future as well, just like her Dad.

EPPEPq5UUAA1XPF
EPPEPq-UwAA3vBJ

So Sad. I pray for Family and Friends. One of the Greatest of all time in NBA. I watched him for 20 years in the NBA. I got to watch him live in Memphis. What a memory too see him that night. He made the game look so easy. What a talent i got to see him LIVE. REST IN PEACE KOBE. TEARS for you and your family and friends.
I did too. I even remember the night very well ... it was the same night in March of 2007 that Tennessee was playing Ohio State in the Sweet 16. My stepdad and I went to the Lakers and Grizzlies game at the Fed Ex Forum. Kobe put up 60 and the Lakers won 121-119. After the game, we caught the 2nd half of Tennessee blowing a 17 point halftime at the Hard Rock bar.

This is shocking.

This story gets more tragic by the minute. I can't imagine what Kobe's wife and remaining daughters must be going through. My god.

Reactions: Vols All Day

VN Store

Back