Tennessee announces National Signing Day events in Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Tennessee football head coach Jeremy Pruitt, Director of Athletics Phillip Fulmer, offensive coordinator Jim Chaney and defensive coordinator Derrick Ansley will headline three National Signing Day events across the state of Tennessee on Wednesday, Feb. 5 and Thursday, Feb. 6.

Pruitt, Fulmer, Chaney and Ansley will recap the 2019 season, give analysis on the 2020 recruiting class and look ahead to next fall at the events in Knoxville (Feb. 5.), Memphis (Feb. 6) and Nashville (Feb. 6).

Tennessee announces three National Signing Day events - FreakNotes

Last edited:
The events are done every year to introduce the entire class. Due to the early signing period being a much bigger factor and occuring during bowl preparations, the excitement around these events is definitely less than in previous years.

be cool when Beckwith and Hardy sign...well, it's my turn to dream...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

d91.gif

Reactions: BreatheUT
I’m having trouble understanding this. We have one, maybe two expected signees. When you do a “get the coaches out into the communties” don’t you want to have something big to announce?
OR,
Does Coach have a surprise for us? I would never sell Jeremy short, so maybe he has something for us!
He has a 6 game winning streak for us currently. I am pretty satisfied currently. He has us a top 10 recruiting class that addresses our needs. He has one of the best O-lineman in the country coming back to finish what he started.

Reactions: 24/7vol
Do something in Chattanooga...

Go watch a free movie. ...
Go explore the Chattanooga Market. ...
Go dancing on Frazier Avenue. ...
Go listen to some tunes at Nightfall. ...
Go peruse the art at the Hunter Museum. ...
Go enjoy some fun in the sun at Chester Frost Park. ...
Go splash or play in the grass at Coolidge Park. ...
Go on a Chattanooga's public art stroll.

I've done every single none of them but I encourage others to...go to WalMart? Dunno.

I've done every single none of them but I encourage others to...go to WalMart? Dunno.
Go shop at Walmart or Hamilton Place Mall

Go eat at Nikki’s before they tear it down.

VN Store

Back