Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I do love making homemade pizza. Publix has bags of dough. I usually just do marinara, lots of mozzarella, banana peppers. Drizzle sriracha
Cook at 400

Reactions: volwindy
Nope. Its said that the first pizzas were just flat bread with a marinara sauce but the first real pizza with toppings was the Margherita. An Italian chef Esposito something made it for the Queen. Her name was Margherita and he made it in honor of her and the colors of the Italian flag. Green (basil) white (mozzarella) and Red (tomatoes).

Americans stuck they noses in it and started adding sticks, cars, gummy bears, snickers, LSD, ......etc.

I do love Margherita pizza.

I’ve got a big pizza pan with the breather holes.
One bag of dough is thin crust. I’ll throw some pepperoni on it but you can’t overkill it. Unless you have some nugs or lcd

Sum juan post up the Margherita pizza rule book
A traditional Margherita has mozzarella fiore di latte which is a mozzarella made from cows milk. You can request at some Italian pizzerias, buffalo mozzarella (mozzarella di buffala) that is mozzarella made with milk from an Italian Buffalo. At some American pizzerias you will find buffalo mozzarella or whole milk mozzarella.

Tomatoes could be San Marzano Tomatoes or even fresh tomatoes. Fresh Basil is placed on top of the pizza after it comes out of the oven. This pizza is generally how a pizza is served in Naples, Italy. This pizza is cooked in a wood fired oven.

You are not welcome, Nancy.

Speaking of Nancy. You remind me of an old girlfriend that lived with me for a while. I kicked her out and she took some of her stuff with her, but left a bunch of other stuff. She used it as an excuse to come see me and be nosey.

You took your oil can over to the pub, why don't you take whatever else of yours you left here and get all the way out?

VN Store

Back