The Impeachment Thread

That's not the way it works. I haven't really liked any republican president, but I've never called for them to be removed.
Public opinion (society) will always ultimately be the decider. That's why it's so sad that Trump has managed to hold on to just enough of the public to stay.
Society elected Trump President. You want your opinion to take precedent over the election. That's absurd.

Why don't you just kill them both at the same time?
Really it's just recently been alleged that Pence knew anything at all. If Parnas has the receipts and gave them to the House, it would be nice to see if he is FOS or not. Don't you think?

Surely we should call the first hand witnesses to settle this once and for all, this sham hoax witchunt deserves to be exposed by the truth that Pompeo and Bolton would assuredly provide.

Ambassador Sonlan already testified no quid pro quo..the transcript was declassified and released.It wasn’t until the second call that he asked about looking into Burisma. The money was sent and Trump has every right to question where the money will be spent. The articles are a ****ing joke and you know it.This is a win win for Trump

Society elected Trump President. You want your opinion to take precedent over the election. That's absurd.
I've never once wavered. I have said since day one, Trump should be removed from office by any legal means available. If there is not a legal means, it goes to the next election.
Trump should have never been nominated, Trump should have never been elected, and Trump should be removed. IMHO
The system (society) failed. When that happens, which it inevitably does, society has to self correct, learn from its mistake, and progress forward.

That's an easy one for me.
It's not Trump's policies that I find horrendously despicable, it's Trump. I could tolerate the same policies with any "normal" person. I think the impeachment of Trump would send a clear signal that we as a country can disagree on policies anytime but we draw a line that can't be crossed when it comes to electing a person who is a historically narcissistic, lying, amoral, divisive POS.
Find a descent human to represent and implement your policies.

No it says 218 idiots can rip the Constitution to shreds. And there's no one more narcissistic than BHO

I've never once wavered. I have said since day one, Trump should be removed from office by any legal means available. If there is not a legal means, it goes to the next election.
Trump should have never been nominated, Trump should have never been elected, and Trump should be removed. IMHO
The system (society) failed. When that happens, which it inevitably does, society has to self correct, learn from its mistake, and progress forward.
Build a ****ing time machine you whiny ass Jesus Christ

NATM.gif

raw
Then charge Trump, Barr, and the rest of the Trump Crime Syndicate in federal court as well. Do a real thorough swamp cleaning.

Really it's just recently been alleged that Pence knew anything at all. If Parnas has the receipts and gave them to the House, it would be nice to see if he is FOS or not. Don't you think?
Pence could be the mastermind and the conduit between Putin and Trump. That's it. They are both Russian agents. I bet the Russians got to Pence while at the Indianapolis 500.

Pence could be the mastermind and the conduit between Putin and Trump. That's it. They are both Russian agents. I bet the Russians got to Pence while at the Indianapolis 500.
Pence is to slick to be lured by the sweet talk of prostitutes promising golden showers. I don't think he would know what to do without his wife in the same room.

Trump won the election. What you think of him doesn't matter. He won. You don't have to like it, but you do have to live with it. But the Dems have refused and have attempted to undo the election in every way. If we really want to talk about violations of the Constitution, we should start there first IMO.

I've said from the beginning, if you want him out of office, win the next election.

VN Store

Back