Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bass mobile

68a6a62226a05a16e16ec503a4d5a6ab.jpg

Entire Kansas team fights amongst handicap folks... 2 suspensions 1 of which was a deranged lunatic
http://www.sportswriters.net/usbwa/cpr/19publications/19ncaa_rules.pdf Rick Barnes is the first name listed on the rules committee. . .

Section 5. Suspensions for Fighting

Art. 2. A fight is a confrontation involving one or more players, coaches or other team personnel wherein (but not limited to) a fist, hand, arm, foot, knee or leg is used to combatively strike the other individual.
Art. 3. When, during a confrontation, an individual attempts to strike another individual with any of the actions defined in Art. 2, whether there is contact is irrelevant. The perpetrator shall be deemed to have been involved in a fight

Art. 11. The first time an individual participates in a fight during the season (including exhibition games), the individual shall be suspended from participating in the team’s next regular-season game (not an exhibition contest), including tournament competition.

Art. 16. The referee may declare a forfeit when any individual fails to comply with any part of the penalties of this rule.

Me thinks they may want to review the tape again. There were certainly more than 4 players pushing, stomping, etc.

Quite a few great spots he'd fit in at I think.

Seahawks, Green Bay, Eagles, Saints, Kansas City (thinking of teams that might look at WR late in the 1st)
I’ve been crossing my fingers he goes to the Packers all year. But I was thinking they could steal him in a later round. Sounds like JJ going to go too high for that to happen.

I’ve been crossing my fingers he goes to the Packers all year. But I was thinking they could steal him in a later round. Sounds like JJ going to go too high for that to happen.

He would be perfect for the Pack. I'd love to see that. Anyone but the damnable Pats. Anyplace but NE.

Reactions: Brillovol
He would be perfect for the Pack. I'd love to see that. Anyone but the damnable Pats. Anyplace but NE.
I know I’d love him in GB, but pretty GB goes OL in 1st round. Hell by the sound of it JJ may not make it to round 2! Was thinks Pack might be able to steal him in RD 3 or 4, but the dog is doing his thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back