The Impeachment Thread

That's why you try them out before you take them on stage.

Here's another one:
What do you call a juror who has predetermined the defendant's innocence before the trial even begins?

Senator
You wanted Trump out before he even took office because you are a weakling with no backbone.

How is that, Mick? You want hearsay "fact"? But you want to exclude how and why the whistle blower came by his or her info - his or her position in relation to all this ... basically standing. What was the path the whistle blower took because there seemed to be improprieties ... that's like chain of custody. Again this all gets back to messy beginnings like the last time your guys had him.

Do you have a problem with wanting to know how politicians and their families make millions on insider deals, or are you good with that? Congress isn't going to willingly investigate it's own (don't forget where Biden resided before becoming VP), and parties certainly aren't going to investigate their own. Even the thought of real congressional investigation is the ultimate in MAD (mutually assured destruction) because everybody in congress has dirty hands. So how do you investigate if most people can't and it's "abuse of power" for a president to do so? This is congress protecting its own; if it gets serious enough watch the republicans find a way to cut it off without being obvious. This game right now is keeping the toddlers (dims bent on destruction over simple partisanship) away from the stove burners.
If you want chain of events, start with Trump and not the whistle blower. You don't want that though and we all know why. You're a Redhat, desperate and scared of the truth. If team Trumpkin wants to refute the complaint they shouldn't have a problem. They can't and that's the problem You're faced with. But hell yea bring out the whistleblower and Bolton. That's sure to exonerate Trump. lol

If being impeached is winning, he certainly is.
While this phony impeachment trial is going on, we're making huge deals with China, stock market is at an all time high, and the unemployment rate is the lowest in nearly half a century. Facts city

Reactions: FLVOL69
Another vote another loss for Dems...they are now 0-impeachment on getting a GOPer to vote with them in the House or Senate and even lost a member in the house

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
Like a blip on a blue dress.

Really yes . We were talking about it the other day . When I think of Bill Clinton I never think of him being impeached , unless it’s brought up . Actually my first image is of him playing the sax on the late show . My first thought when it comes to his voice though is .. “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” . That’s just the sound byte that stuck in my head . Impeachment though, I never think of with him .
edit : to be honest I didn’t even know who the first President was that was impeached , I had to look it up .

Reactions: AM64
Really yes . We were talking about it the other day . When I think of Bill Clinton I never think of him being impeached , unless it’s brought up . Actually my first image is of him playing the sax on the late show . My first thought when it comes to his voice though is .. I did not have sexual tea Latinos with that woman . That’s just the sound byte that stuck in my head . Impeachment though, I never think of with him .
tea Latinos? That stuck in your head? That is a funny autocorrect right there.

Reactions: AM64
Really yes . We were talking about it the other day . When I think of Bill Clinton I never think of him being impeached , unless it’s brought up . Actually my first image is of him playing the sax on the late show . My first thought when it comes to his voice though is .. “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” . That’s just the sound byte that stuck in my head . Impeachment though, I never think of with him .
edit : to be honest I didn’t even know who the first President was that was impeached , I had to look it up .
This comes to mind now. It's just so funny.

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-Parsing-Bill.jpg

VN Store

Back