'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Confused on the part about he can’t sign another NLI this recruiting cycle? Does that mean he will have to wait till after national signing day to sign or something ?
He can’t sign another NLI but he can sign FAA, financial aid agreement. Only difference is, he can sign those with multiple schools if he chose to. They don’t bind the athlete to the school, in other words, it wouldn’t be official regardless where he signs/commits until he enrolls in class in June.

He can’t sign another NLI but he can sign FAA, financial aid agreement. Only difference is, he can sign those with multiple schools if he chose to. They don’t bind the athlete to the school, in other words, it wouldn’t be official regardless where he signs/commits until he enrolls in class in June.
But if he’s been released from one, doesn’t that free him to do as he pleases? @de1conley , help me out here..someone.

But once he starts school in the summer then he is locked in because at that point he will be on scholarship right? And I know this kid hasn’t played a down in college but on 247 he is ranked a spot ahead of perch harvin on the all time rankings and Percy harvin May have been top 5 best college athletes I’ve ever seen

I lived in Virginia Beach when he was playing in High School and my youngest graduated same class as Justin Hunter at Ocean Lakes High School

Reactions: goodtobegoad
He might just be playing coy. Y’never know.
That’s what I think.. I HIGHLY doubt Callahan or any of the other sites would just report false info like that. Plus this kids track record id say he’s BSing

This is gonna be the years worth of confusion we had with Jay Hardy all in about 3 weeks

That’s what I think.. I HIGHLY doubt Callahan or any of the other sites would just report false info like that. Plus this kids track record id say he’s BSing

This is gonna be the years worth of confusion we had with Jay Hardy all in about 3 weeks
Only if you let it.

Tifwiw
Ole Miss picked up a RB commit over the weekend. If they take Evans that gives them three RB. Don’t think they need Evans anymore.

A&M is giving him until Wednesday or they are done with him.

Florida is somewhat interested.

All in all, Evans might be left without a spot.
Rivals (A&M Mod) Sounds salty to me...?

and Percy harvin May have been top 5 best college athletes I’ve ever seen

Best playmaker I ever laid eyes on, and that’s 30 years as a UF season ticket holder.

And when Urban Meyer and Pete Carrol agree that he’s the best player they’ve ever coached, with all the dudes they’ve coached, he’s special.

Reactions: LittleVol
Best playmaker I ever laid eyes on, and that’s 30 years as a UF season ticket holder.

And when Urban Meyer and Pete Carrol agree that he’s the best player they’ve ever coached, with all the dudes they’ve coached, he’s special.
Unfortunately he was "special" in the head as well. He was his own worst enemy in the NFL. His career could have been really big if he'd just gotten out of his own way.

Reactions: Jaws
Unfortunately he was "special" in the head as well. He was his own worst enemy in the NFL. His career could have been really big if he'd just gotten out of his own way.

Agree, had anxiety issues, led to migraine issues, and apparently smoked marijuana like most people drink water. But when he had his head right, good Lord was he a player.

His NFL career was brief but more explosive than many realize. NFL rookie of the year, all-pro, Super Bowl champ. 353 career receptions, 22 receiving TDs, 5 rushing TDs and 5 kick return TDs. He was the last of the great kick returners before they changed the rules to where the kicker basically booms it into the 5th row and players jog down and avoid contact with each other.

VN Store

Back