Game Thread: #24/25 TENNESSEE VS. ALABAMA

Since she made it I love it a dagger to the heart. She missed a lot of free throws tonight and some very close in shots but making that one all is forgiven.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
We got the win but we need to cut down on the awful turnovers. Also this substitutions early by KJH when we are up 7-10 to me is keeping other teams in the game in the first half.

Were gonna have to find a way to stop giving the opponent 14 more shots than we put up. We've been a deficit shot team in to many games this year all because we have so many possessions where we don't get a shot. That I would say is the major problem with this years team turnovers without a shot at the basket.

Go to the Arkansas philosophy? I’d rather a quick shot than no shot at all sometimes.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
If they play good D and hit the boards , they can beat UConn. This is not the UConn of old. But they have to be on their game
Tennessee’s length and speed should give what appears to be a slow UConn team trouble. The problem is Tennessee’s tendency to turn the ball over a lot of times unforced.

This team is awful fundamentally .. poor passes .. lazy passes .. careless passes .. 20 turnovers ... again .. they may lead the league in turnovers .. they need to dribble. Pass .. the whole practice .. UCONN will put on a clinic in fundamentals .. maybe Kelly will get a lesson from Gino .

Reactions: Putbacks
Go to the Arkansas philosophy? I’d rather a quick shot than no shot at all sometimes.

Cut off about ten of those turnovers and make just three shots hit 70 percent of your free throws and this is a 10 or more point win. Great to win when you play terrible I know a few times in the past when we have played well and lost.

VN Store

Back