Game Thread: #24/25 TENNESSEE VS. ALABAMA

Didn’t get a chance to watch the game. Can some explain the 20 turnovers? I’ll advised passes, lazy passes,etc???

Also, this is definitely a game that we would’ve lost last year. Wait, we did lose last year.

I like tough wins though. It teaches the team a lesson to keep going no matter what. Hopefully, we can learn from this because we’re going to need it Thursday!

Glad to win, but this team is not well coached.
Out of timeouts, terrible end of clock sets. These are the things that got Holly fired. This team should beat Bama by 10 easily. Hopefully, they were looking ahead to Thursday.

This team was coached well enough to win tonight not their best game but let’s be honest they looked like they were coming out tight like they had heard about the 5 game win streak from everywhere.

What had a hand in Holly getting fired was NOT winning those games with more talent!

Glad to win, but this team is not well coached.
Out of timeouts, terrible end of clock sets. These are the things that got Holly fired. This team should beat Bama by 10 easily. Hopefully, they were looking ahead to Thursday.

Difference is, Holly lost. I believe Coach Harper was very peeved when Horston called the timeout because she couldn’t inbound the ball.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
she got lucky and you know it and dont get me wrong I wanted Tn to win by 100 but lets not pretend it was a good look and shot. It was desperation.

Let’s also not pretend like she didn’t end the streak everybody has been bitching about...

and I don’t know if you’ve actually played or not but any look that goes in and wins you the game is a good look.

And as she said at the end of the game on tv she actually practices those types of shots so it isn’t as if she doesn’t practice those.

Plus that is about the 3rd 25+ footer she has hit this year

If that’s as good of a shot that we can draw up against Bama on our home court in the middle of January.... wellllllll......just sayin’

Reactions: VolBalls33
Let’s also not pretend like she didn’t end the streak everybody has been bitching about...

and I don’t know if you’ve actually played or not but any look that goes in and wins you the game is a good look.

And as she said at the end of the game on tv she actually practices those types of shots so it isn’t as if she doesn’t practice those.

I am happy that they won

Hey , I will take this win! As far as UConn, Yes we will have to play better than we did tonight. This team has played better as of late though, and came back and won this game to a team that has beat us the last five years. So, I am hoping we get back to playing the way we are capable of and get a huge win at UConn.. Miracles do happen! Just like tonight! Go Lady Vols!!🏀

just the 3rd , how many has she shot I wonder

Were gonna have to find a way to stop giving the opponent 14 more shots than we put up. We've been a deficit shot team in to many games this year all because we have so many possessions where we don't get a shot. That I would say is the major problem with this years team turnovers without a shot at the basket.

VN Store

Back