'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

If only we would have fired ***** Jones after he lost to Vandy and South Carolina Williams with the SEC championship on the line last year. Would have avoided a lot of mess.

Reactions: BreatheUT
If only we would have fired ***** Jones after he lost to Vandy and South Carolina Williams with the SEC championship on the line last year. Would have avoided a lot of mess.
I think just hiring Fulmer instead of Currie would have been even better. The coaching candidates this cycle were much better than after the 2016 season.

I imagine Fulmer would have fired the reject after the Georgia game, conducted a legit search, and used his connections and respect in the coaching community to snag a great coach. I’m still excited to see what Pruitt can do though. Just think he’s going to need a couple years before we can judge him.

Reactions: 1 person
Clemson boards saying Dixon might transfer now that Etienne is coming back. Saw on 247 that UT might be possible landing spot. Callahan said he hasn’t heard anything yet but will look into it.

Could be, but would be surprising to me. Dixon got playing time and carries this season and will get plenty next season as well. He's second on the depth chart so he will be the main man and starter next season unless he can't hold Bowman off. Could be he's more afraid of Bowman coming in than Etienne staying.

I don’t want Tennessee to become Transfer U. Dixon isn’t any better than what we have & he’d have to sit a year most likely. I’d rather spend that on someone better for 2021.

Since he didn’t want to help Tennessee get off the floor, he don’t deserve to ride the wave up.

Wish he had come here in ‘18. But I think CJP didn’t recruit him because he was around 180lbs out of HS.

Having to sit a year etc I don’t think it makes sense for him to transfer but we’ll see. Id love it if he did.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I don’t want Tennessee to become Transfer U. Dixon isn’t any better than what we have & he’d have to sit a year most likely. I’d rather spend that on someone better for 2021.

Since he didn’t want to help Tennessee get off the floor, he don’t deserve to ride the wave up.
Dixon is amazing actually. Better than Jordan and Ty easily

Depends on the prospect transferring. The portal has been good to OK and OSU.

Watch the highlight film. He is better than any RB we have except Gray. I like Ty but he doesn’t have Dixon’s explosiveness or vision. This would be a good get for Pruitt. We aren’t in the position to turn guys like this down. Dixon is also likely better than any RB we have recruited in this class as well.

ill let Pruitt decide that myself

Watch the highlight film. He is better than any RB we have except Gray. I like Ty but he doesn’t have Dixon’s explosiveness or vision. This would be a good get for Pruitt. We aren’t in the position to turn guys like this down. Dixon is also likely better than any RB we have recruited in this class as well.

I think Ty has regressed a little..maybe he peaked too soon..I’m not sure.

Reactions: VOLED

I disagree if you plug Ty into his shoes in most of those highlights he'd get a similar result.

He's a take no question. He and Gray would do great things together.

Chandler has heavy feet for some reason.
Jordan just lacks athleticism and size. Both decent back but Gray and Dixon would be shake and bake!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

This is not true, he wanted to come here and got slow played by Lyle and told he was too small or not SEC caliber as was Etienne. The idiot coach is to blame not the kids. If he truly wants to come he's a take and he'll sit and Chandler is gone and he moves into that spot. Already in a top notch weight program and wiuld be ready to go

So, you weren’t excited about Mays, Solomon, and Gibbs? There is a good chance that all 3 start this season.

VN Store

Back