The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Titans played excellent football the last 3 weeks. Just not enough for a strong KC team at home. Hopefully, they can find a pass rusher or 2 in the draft.

BS. The only reason you play sports is to win a championship. This whole "Great season" nonsense is stupid. I'd rather go 0-16 than get this close.
Make a poll. I bet you’d be in the minority by a wide margin.

The difference is KC was a good team last year that got beat by a better team. The titans were struggling and got hot at the tight time. I dont have much confidence thinking about next year

Titans are who they are. We might be in this position again in 15-20 years or so

The bend but don’t break stuff worked against Baltimore, it seemed obvious early on that’s it’s not working today, yet somehow no adjustments were made

BS. The only reason you play sports is to win a championship. This whole "Great season" nonsense is stupid. I'd rather go 0-16 than get this close.

Well 31 teams will have terrible seasons then. But to go winless, no way I'd take that over runner up in the AFC Championship game. This has been a great couple of weeks for fans and players.

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back