Trump Will Destroy Children's Lives Just For a Political Jab

Coug

Seriously! This piece of s*** human being literally has no limits.

The Trump administration announced Friday that it plans to roll back school lunch regulations that produced healthier meals for students to allow schools "more flexibility" in what they serve “because they know their children best.”
Trump admin. to roll back school lunch regulations on fruits and vegetables

The Trump administration announced Friday that it plans to roll back school lunch regulations that produced healthier meals for students to allow schools "more flexibility" in what they serve “because they know their children best.”

Do you have any kids? This is literally the best move he has made during his entire time as president.... Those school lunches were absolutely disgusting and sending kids home hungry bc they were just being thrown in the trash....

If you are fat and lazy it affects your ability to learn in school. So they do poorly in school and are relegated to crap low-wage jobs that keep the 1% rich. Kids misbehave and can't pay attention without proper nutrition, so they fail. Which leads to an uneducated populace. Which means more votes for Republicans. Good move for the GOP but overall bad for the country.

Personally, I think Trump is a sad little man who's jealous of Obama's presidency and his happy marriage. I would feel sad for him if he wasn’t who he is

Last edited:
I don't necessarily think it's a big deal because parents who wish to stress a nutritious diet to their kids (in other words, thoughtful parents) can always take the time to pack them a healthy lunch. My kids have never eaten cafeteria crap. However, I do think it shows an archaic line of thinking. Free of regulation and left up to their own devices, public schools are happy to serve up cheap and high caloric junk like Sloppy Joe's and tater tots. Just because we ate that crap when we were kids, doesn't mean it's the best way to go. Times should change as the best available information changes.

I don't necessarily think it's a big deal because parents who wish to stress a nutritious diet to their kids (in other words, thoughtful parents) can always take the time to pack them a healthy lunch. My kids have never eaten cafeteria crap. However, I do think it shows an archaic line of thinking. Free of regulation and left up to their own devices, public schools are happy to serve up cheap and high caloric junk like Sloppy Joe's and tater tots. Just because we ate that crap when we were kids, doesn't mean it's the best way to go. Times should change as the best available information changes.

Lets put it in the hands of the parents at a school district level. Why is the fed even involved?

Who knew that eating slices of pizza instead of rotting pieces of fruit at lunch would destroy children's lives?
Pizza is good and nutritious if you know how to properly make it yourself. However schools are giving kids Cardboard, ketchup and cheese product. Even if the Fruit and vegetables are a little over ripe I will take that seven days a week

My daughter never ate a school lunch.

They need to go back to the 70’s when the food was made fresh.... probably too expensive now but what Michelle was forcing kids to eat was absolutely disgusting.

Pizza is good and nutritious if you know how to properly make it yourself. However schools are giving kids Cardboard, ketchup and cheese product. Even if the Fruit and vegetables are a little over ripe I will take that seven days a week
tumblr_lqfazxF1kO1qfpdl1o1_500.gif

There is no new information as far as healthy eating goes.... it’s the same as it has been since the beginning of time.... eat a healthy balanced meal.... take in less calories than you put out.... stay active.... limit stress and it gives you the best chance to live a long healthy life.

Pure comedy. Its called school choice. You allow the schools to determine what their lunch should be.

Who knew that eating slices of pizza instead of rotting pieces of fruit at lunch would destroy children's lives?

Poison the well much?

Let me try.

I don't see how any rational, functioning adult could possibly make a convincing argument that nutrient dense fruits and vegetables are not a better option for the developing minds and bodies than school "pizza" slices of empty carbohydrates. Given what we've been taught about the food pyramid ( a total effing lie) and .gov subsidies on cheap beef, it's no wonder America is full of disgusting fat bodies rolling through the aisles at Walmart on a scooter.

Only a complete moron would believe that providing kids with healthy meals and starting them down the path to understanding nutrition at a young age would be a bad idea. This isn't partisan, at least it shouldn't be - it's common sense.

VN Store

Back