'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Yeah it really doesn’t take that long for a guy that big to add 20 lbs. and that’s all he really needs to be effective, although getting into the 250s is probably ideal

I don't know if he needs to get that big right now. He's explosion is going to be so hard to negate. And I wonder how strong he actually is. Is he as strong as he looks?

Man we've got some big dudes that can move. D-line too....

Looks about 190 pounds. Am I right @Jaws ?

No idea. Looks about the same size as Florida’s cornerbacks and they all go 190-200. Maybe he’s a little heavier than that?

Regardless, he’s a good player and will add necessary weight in a good strength program. So I’m not sure what your point is? Are you saying you can guess his weight from that picture?

If so, great! You should join the Fair and work the weight predictor booth.

No idea. Looks about the same size as Florida’s cornerbacks and they all go 190-200. Maybe he’s a little heavier than that?

Regardless, he’s a good player and will add necessary weight in a good strength program. So I’m not sure what your point is? Are you saying you can guess his weight from that picture?

Jacob Copeland goes around 200lbs. It’s sorta difficult to guess, but Joseph probably isn’t that heavy? About that heavy? Or looks heavier?

Attachments

• F0269C14-4AC8-41A7-88E4-934814893F80.png
    F0269C14-4AC8-41A7-88E4-934814893F80.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 95
Can we have a thread where Jaws just talks to himself constantly and repeatedly with no interruption... instead of this one?

Someone @ a picture to me of this guy and apparently wanted me to guess his weight. I hadn’t been on this thread in weeks.

And you reference me more than anyone, I’ve always been your favorite rival poster. You’d be lost without me. Happy offseason. 🙂

Reactions: The Dog
Someone @ a picture to me of this guy and apparently wanted me to guess his weight. I hadn’t been on this thread in weeks.

And you reference me more than anyone, I’ve always been your favorite rival poster. You’d be lost without me. Happy offseason. 🙂
We might be lost without you but at least that gator stench would be gone...... 😎

Wandered around just fine before you started your program updates. 😴 I’m aware of the history of your discussion. Mullen went all in and when it looked like it was us or Florida State, the kid developed a tapeworm.

Jacob Copeland goes around 200lbs. It’s sorta difficult to guess, but Joseph probably isn’t that heavy? About that heavy? Or looks heavier?

Not gonna lie , if that’s 200 lbs , that’s impressive as hell . Both Copeland and Joseph look massive .

Reactions: FïreBall

Morven Joesph is 6'3". Copeland is 6'0". Morven is probably between 210 and 220 now and will add 20 lbs by next September.

Copeland is 210

Gee thanks. Obviously not a photo taken by Megan Mullen, most of his clothes are on and he doesn’t appear to be tied up...

1579417294534.gif

VN Store

Back