Amateur Hour Continues

That worthless idiot money grubbing prostitute should worry about what who her kids eat bully and let every other parent worry about their own kids bully. It was not her business what all other kids ate bully

See what I did there? Every first lady has a government sponsored initiative, some work out and some don't. (Say no to drugs, be better come to mind). Teaching kids to eat better, exercise and become healthier is are all great things, something Fat Donald could learn from...perhaps this is why he is rolling back on it because it is everything he is not.

Lol........If you keep saying it that doesn't mean it'll come true Cinderella.
You might want to talk with your fairy-god mother Nancy Pelosi about wishing on stars.
I don’t think The Trumps thought it were possible he would get elected, I honestly don’t think they even wanted to. If they could turn back time I think a life of being fat and playing golf while the wife spends money sounds much more appealing. But after reading your posts on this board it is a constant reminder how severely they underestimated the ignorance of America’s population. Even after he loses this election the very fact he was elected in the first place shows the rapid decline of this once great nation.

I don’t think The Trumps thought it were possible he would get elected, I honestly don’t think they even wanted to. If they could turn back time I think a life of being fat and playing golf while the wife spends money sounds much more appealing. But after reading your posts on this board it is a constant reminder how severely they underestimated the ignorance of America’s population. Even after he loses this election the very fact he was elected in the first place shows the rapid decline of this once great nation.

... And if he wins again it will be on backs of voters that are sick of hearing highly educated liberals like yourself talking down to them , and you’ll be left with the glaring realization that not everyone thinks like you do . Back to back wins should humble your pompous azz and give you pause for some much needed self reflection. I’m positive it won’t , you’ll have some excuse , but it should .

You remind me of that guy protecting the bridge in that Monte Python movie.
I never once said that the percentage of students eating school lunch hadn't gone down. I simply said it was around 73% in our district.
You'll have to forgive me, but I'm not going to post official data from our school district on the PF.
You can take the public data from the link I provided and decide for yourself.
Lol. National secrets held at an elementary school.

I like the Space Command patch. Very Hollywood.

Not much different than the old Stratcom patch. They are all cool and have symbolic meaning. Old patch with strike and olive branch, the two orbits represent satellite coverage, and the four stars represent the service branches.

2c284e61bfa3f7ad002aebcd69731ec4.jpg

... And if he wins again it will be on backs of voters that are sick of hearing highly educated liberals like yourself talking down to them , and you’ll be left with the glaring realization that not everyone thinks like you do . Back to back wins should humble your pompous azz and give you pause for some much needed self reflection. I’m positive it won’t , you’ll have some excuse , but it should .
I am not worried about it, he won’t win.

You remind me of that guy protecting the bridge in that Monte Python movie.
I never once said that the percentage of students eating school lunch hadn't gone down. I simply said it was around 73% in our district.
You'll have to forgive me, but I'm not going to post official data from our school district on the PF.
You can take the public data from the link I provided and decide for yourself.
Nothing says sensitive info like “official data from our school district” 😂

Reactions: 37L1
See what I did there? Every first lady has a government sponsored initiative, some work out and some don't. (Say no to drugs, be better come to mind). Teaching kids to eat better, exercise and become healthier is are all great things, something Fat Donald could learn from...perhaps this is why he is rolling back on it because it is everything he is not.
All of these initiatives are dumb but I don’t want some tranny with an underbite telling other people what to feed their own kids. She should mind her own damn business

I said that last time. I won’t make that mistake twice.

Bernie supporters are already threatening walking away in the general if they do not win the primary. If Bernie wins it will alienate every moderate. Have to have enthusiasm to win and Trump has it in spades now. His base will walk over glass to vote now.

VN Store

Back