Amateur Hour Continues

Kids eat what tastes good until they reach a certain age where they diversify a little more. I had one that would eat pizza rolls and Mac n cheese for weeks. Her menu at 19 is pretty healthy. They eventually come into their own.
It’s a parents job to provide diverse/fresh foods from an early age. Pizza and Mac/cheese are ok every once in awhile though. Nothing beats garden fresh vegetables in taste and nutrition, glad her diet is better but most parents just let their kids eat what they want and look how our young society has changed in a short amount of time

It’s a parents job to provide diverse/fresh foods from an early age. Pizza and Mac/cheese are ok every once in awhile though. Nothing beats garden fresh vegetables in taste and nutrition, glad her diet is better but most parents just let their kids eat what they want and look how our young society has changed in a short amount of time

So it’s the parents job not the governments job . I agree .

Nope. It's a fact in my school district.
Pick a better hill on which to die.
The link you posted indicated a severe drop since Mrs. Obama's program was adopted, kind of proves the point doesn't it?
So please post up your "proof" of "73%" and I'll acknowledge it. Your "because I say so" just doesn't cut it because of your long history of making up percentages to suit your needs.

No one's dying here at the moment, but the day ain't over.

The link you posted indicated a severe drop since Mrs. Obama's program was adopted, kind of proves the point doesn't it?
So please post up your "proof" of "73%" and I'll acknowledge it. Your "because I say so" just doesn't cut it because of your long history of making up percentages to suit your needs.

You remind me of that guy protecting the bridge in that Monte Python movie.
I never once said that the percentage of students eating school lunch hadn't gone down. I simply said it was around 73% in our district.
You'll have to forgive me, but I'm not going to post official data from our school district on the PF.
You can take the public data from the link I provided and decide for yourself.

Luther is the king of posting made-up statistics as fact.

Kids will be better off. You don’t have to have meat with every meal contrary to your belief. Public school meat is likely a grade above dog food

You paint with a broad brush when you talk AT people that don’t agree with you . Point to where I said kids need to eat meat with every meal . We didn’t have meat with every meal when I was growing up . Also your assumption that we are feeding our kids a meat that’s a grade above dog food , do you have a link for that or nah ?

VN Store

Back