Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to be a productive human being while there's not much news lol. Been popping in to see what everyone is arguing about. Mostly JG again. Did I miss anything big?

lol. 10-15 as a starter with a leg up on starting again next season does things to people...

If we won it all, I would gladly take 6-6 for a few years and not bat an eye. I'd be smiling the whole way.
I don't know about now, but after the '98 season, no vol fan I know felt this way. Tennessee followed that season up with a 9-3 record and fans were extremely disappointed.

I don’t think Chaney wants to run all that much. His big thing with OL is pass protection. So that’s what he likes to do as he did with bray and Dooley.

I do agree with what you’re saying tho. The titans are not winning Bc of anything they are doing offensively. Their defense has been fantastic.

I do agree tho and i said it earlier. I don’t want Georgia running any kind of spread or air raid Bc that would be just as deadly as LSU this year with the right QB.

I think Chaney is good but has a fairly vanilla pro style offense thats easier to defend against

I think Chaney is good but has a fairly vanilla pro style offense thats easier to defend against

It’s not easy to defend. He just needs a QB with superior talent to execute it to his liking. When he doesn’t have one it looks like last year or Cromptons offense when we ran it 40 times a game.

Chaney. But if he gets a real good QB in Bailey we will be fine imo. I'm not sure JG can do everything Chaney would like in this offense... Like a simple screen lol
Yeah I do think Chaney is really good, although I’m not sure he’s quite on the level that he’s perceived to be.

It’s not easy to defend. He just needs a QB with superior talent to execute it to his liking. When he doesn’t have one it looks like last year or Cromptons offense when we ran it 40 times a game.
Yeah. I feel like with some offenses you can get away with having a meh QB in the right scheme if he's mobile enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back