Twitter champions here?

We got any champs that were included in Jarrett Guarantano's announcement that he was returning?
I don't think he is a good qb...I've said that and own up to it...However I would NEVER go on a social media site and bash that kid and tell him I hope he leaves...He's not a good qb but it is clear he is a good kid, Makes me sad that his time here is going to be a bad memory for him....People suck

Kids at this level have dealt with this for years. Don’t feel to bad. I’d be willing to bet he doesn’t let it get to him. It may not make it right but if you go play for a program like this there are gonna be ups and downs. If it bothered him that much he’d transfer.

Moved this one to The Pub.

It's an interesting discussion on what's okay and not okay when it comes to giving your opinion.

Reactions: volwindy
Moved this one to The Pub.

It's an interesting discussion on what's okay and not okay when it comes to giving your opinion.
This wasn't Justin Twitter, saw it on Instagram too. I don't mind the comments saying he played horribly in some games, but to tell him to GTFO campus is uncalled for.

Reactions: vollygirl
Im sure a lot of the more ignorant posters here participated. Of course they won't be man enough to admit to it.
You ever gonna admit that you may be wrong about JG? Or that you are D4H?

You would gain a lot of respect if you could acknowledge JG's faults and have a rational discussion.

VN Store

Back