Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dead serious about doing this.

We should get a group and go play somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville in the Spring.
I’d stop and buy a box of balls. Then would probably need to hunt for range balls and throwaways in the woods by the back nine. It would just be embarrassing for everyone involved if I included myself. Now if we are talking about some scruffy no dress code corse on the western end of the state maybe. You know like skully’s or the former highland greens.

I’d stop and buy a box of balls. Then would probably need to hunt for range balls and throwaways in the woods by the back nine. It would just be embarrassing for everyone involved if I included myself. Now if we are talking about some scruffy no dress code corse on the western end of the state maybe. You know like skully’s or the former highland greens.
Holy Crap. Scully's. 1st course I ever broke 70 at. Remember Mr. Scully riding down the fairways in his pick-up.
Grew up in Jackson. Highland Green is gone now.

"river rat" ....must live around Savannah or Parsons area?

The difference between Gucci and true nega Vols is that he likes being wrong though. Let him do what he wants, if you don’t like it then put him on ignore.

The difference between Gucci and true nega Vols is that he likes being wrong though. Let him do what he wants, if you don’t like it then put him on ignore.
Gucci likes to get a reaction more than anything. Which is what he's getting so I doubt he needs a white knight. He's rich, he can buy some therapy if he needs it.

Let me go find all your retarded **** takes. There would be thousands. Not enough time.
Amy-Adams-Insulted-Gif-In-The-Fighter.gif

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Again I ask, how in the world was BGS placed in voting for RFPOY? It’d be like seeing Guarantano with a Heisman vote. He’s the JG of the RF.

Holy Crap. Scully's. 1st course I ever broke 70 at. Remember Mr. Scully riding down the fairways in his pick-up.
Grew up in Jackson. Highland Green is gone now.

"river rat" ....must live around Savannah or Parsons area?
Mom lived in savannah dad in Jackson.
Graduated from Hardin co moved to Jackson after. I used to go to highland green on my lunch break before they closed.

Reactions: peaygolf
Making my first million took too long for it to matter.

The thing is, you need to make it all at once...so you're only a few hundred thousand away from being a millionaire :oops:
I-I was just going along good with it
I have access to private jet whenever so I’m fine.

I-I was just going along good with it
I have access to private jet whenever so I’m fine.

Weird flex, but I've got a drone too so whatever...

Just saying about 37% or so in taxes on a million all at once :'(

Also if you've worked 10-15 years at a pretty good clip you've probably made a million already...

"A penny saved, is a penny earned -Ben Franklin -MoCo_Vol"

Weird flex, but I've got a drone too so whatever...

Just saying about 37% or so in taxes on a million all at once :'(

Also if you've worked 10-15 years at a pretty good clip you've probably made a million already...

"A penny saved, is a penny earned -Ben Franklin -MoCo_Vol"

Drone huh? Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back