Vols offer Kaden Martin, Tee Martin’s son

I got to watch him play football against MUS in Memphis..He is a big kid...Fast and a strong arm...He is very inpressive at QB when you watch in person...Looks like a man amongst boys...I was very pleased watching him...I think he can be an elite QB somewhere if he wanted to be...
GBO

LHP, is a 10th grader this year I believe. Fastball coming in the high 80' touching 90. Should develop and probably add a good bit before he graduates. I would say he's a top 10 round MLB prospect but time will tell.

I would pump the brakes, but you did say "I."

I would pump the brakes, but you did say "I."

Top 10 round prediction gets a brake pump? Top 10 overall I could see. LHP in 10th grade throwing that hard now projecting as a top 10 rounder is not a bold prediction. If he was a righty, maybe. But I’m ok if the measurables are accurate and he’s LHP. Proceed poster.

LHP, is a 10th grader this year I believe. Fastball coming in the high 80' touching 90. Should develop and probably add a good bit before he graduates. I would say he's a top 10 round MLB prospect but time will tell.
What team are you a MLB scout for?

What team are you a MLB scout for?
I served 2 organizations from 2006-2011, the pay was minimal and the climb up through the ranks was more than I wanted to take on. Coached JC ball for 3 years after, got married, had kids and now I'm just a hard working husband and father. Would you like me to submit a blood sample as well?

And baseball is a lot more conducive to a long career and a long healthy life. Just notice the NFL players that are retiring at younger ages.
Baseball takes longer to develop and get paid. Football is instant money but shorter career. Guess it's all in how much you're willing to sacrifice to get rich fast.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back