Trey Smith ready to 'maul the hell out of people' with Cade Mays

I read everything he said, and see nothing wrong with any of it. I guess that makes me a yikes !!
I thought he was joking in the first response.

I remembered all that stuff but I thought there was something I didn't know.

@FLVOL_79 no biggie, just following you in the PF I just wouldn't have thought you thought someone was a "terrible person" for that.

Not trying to preach here, but there is no "waiver" for UGA to sign. Kirby has nothing to do with this. The portal was designed to keep the coaches out of it.

The Compliance office from UGA has 48 hours to put the student athlete (SA) in the Transfer portal once they request it, which allows other institutions to make contact with the SA. They SA does not have to inform the old coach to do this. From there, it's all on the compliance office of the new school to do the paperwork for the NCAA to approve or reject. The old school can also submit paperwork, through the compliance office, to add details.
No preach please... I'm outta breath about how the portal and transfer process works. I am still and constantly amazed at the ignorance of some folks spouting off on stuff they don't and never understood. Being a person that is more fact based I got tired of arguing with some of the mental midgets about Fields waiver request and Georgia's inability to do anything about it.
The same is evident with Cades request nobody knows what was said, promised, not promised or what but the one thing that is evident to me, Tom Mars has an exemplary track record putting together waiver cases and we will see Mays on the field in 2020 IMO... and there aint shat Georgia can do about it. They can file their paperwork against granting a waiver but it comes down to likening as a civil suit criminal (Dawgs) saying I didn't do those things when the evidence, facts and prosecutors show otherwise and the judge or jury (NCAA compliance) grant a judgement in favor of the petitioner (Vols).

Reactions: MadWorld
Welcome to 2020 and the Transfer Portal. Your entire statement is from 2015. Smart can set down and shut up because he no longer has a say. NCAA or bust. They say yes, it's game on.

The SEC has to approve his eligibility too. They are just waiting to see what the NCAA decides. 99.99% chance they go along with the NCAA decision.

The thought of Mays and Smith double teaming someone at the point of attack..... I've gotta go I'm scared.

If you have Smith, Kennedy, and Mays at the A gaps, man defenses are not going to want to have to face those guys all game, lots of middle inside runs will go for big yardage next season. Any one of those three guys gets to the second level of your defense you've got big problems.

Reactions: tbh
If I am a RB I go where those 2 are and flourish...Together they can really beat the daylights out of some people.

Mays hired the right guy for the job. Going to be an interesting off season. We may finally have a dominant OL. Been a while!

If you have Smith, Kennedy, and Mays at the A gaps, man defenses are not going to want to have to face those guys all game, lots of middle inside runs will go for big yardage next season. Any one of those three guys gets to the second level of your defense you've got big problems.

You've got big problems? no sir. They have big problems.

Reactions: Remy
You've got big problems? no sir. They have big problems.
If Smith, Kennedy, or Mays gets to the 2nd level on LBs in the 250 to 270 lb range, fuggedabout it, they'll be taking their liunch money. Gonna be fun watching if we can pull the Mays thing off.

I thought he was joking in the first response.

I remembered all that stuff but I thought there was something I didn't know.

@FLVOL_79 no biggie, just following you in the PF I just wouldn't have thought you thought someone was a "terrible person" for that.
He was pretty open about his racism and homophobia. Not quite the best character traits of a good person. If people want to chalk it up to "biblical conviction" to help them sleep better at night thats fine, its a free country.

I'm ready. 1st and Goal from the 2. Two TEs, a FB, and that OL up front. The way it should be.

Regardless of the QB, if we line up in the shotgun on the goal line this season I am likely going to destroy my TV with whatever I may be holding at the moment.

Fair warning! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Please, just keep your shorts on. For the sake of the audience.

He was pretty open about his racism and homophobia. Not quite the best character traits of a good person. If people want to chalk it up to "biblical conviction" to help them sleep better at night thats fine, its a free country.
Lulz, was it his opinions and beliefs that upset you, or the fact that he was so open about them? Or are you mad because you think people are getting more sleep than you because they're not so judgmental?

I don't give a rats ass if he's your favorite Vol or not, like I said, I'm just surprised this is coming from you.

Anyway, enjoy using the terrible homophobic racist on your video game. Lol

No preach please... I'm outta breath about how the portal and transfer process works. I am still and constantly amazed at the ignorance of some folks spouting off on stuff they don't and never understood. Being a person that is more fact based I got tired of arguing with some of the mental midgets about Fields waiver request and Georgia's inability to do anything about it.
The same is evident with Cades request nobody knows what was said, promised, not promised or what but the one thing that is evident to me, Tom Mars has an exemplary track record putting together waiver cases and we will see Mays on the field in 2020 IMO... and there aint shat Georgia can do about it. They can file their paperwork against granting a waiver but it comes down to likening as a civil suit criminal (Dawgs) saying I didn't do those things when the evidence, facts and prosecutors show otherwise and the judge or jury (NCAA compliance) grant a judgement in favor of the petitioner (Vols).

Pruitt has said in the past that he sent recommendations to the NCAA about his players, but admitted that he didn't know if they helped or not.

Reactions: bag12day

VN Store

Back