The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

I agree, that's why I just want to see consistent improvement. I'm not caring to much about the results (During the games I usually forget this part Lol).

Right now we're like the old lady in the commercials saying, "Where's the BEEF!"
Barnes: "Look at the recruiting class."......Mic drop.
I get it but it really isn't a mic drop. Some of these players were highly ranked prospects as well. We'll see what we have when they get on the court. Until then I'm not counting any chickens.

Edwards is the best freshman I have seen this year and maybe the best overall player as well! He and Hammond might as well go this year and get paid better than what the buttsniffers are paying them. JMHO as always. SS

Reactions: Caculator
Did the annoauncer really just say ” This Tennessee team will be near the top of the SEC when this season is over” ? And I thought some of the people on this board didn’t know anything about basketball. Good grief!

Hate to say it...I love the guy, but Bowden is killing us.

He has to get outta this slump or we’re just not gonna be productive offensively.

I agree but it's well past a slump. It's bad enough that I think he needs to be sat and come off the bench.

Reactions: CJBlaze
Bowden is a roll player. At this point his roll is 6th man.

He has to wake up somehow.

His first half FG% over the last 5 games is $#!+.

Lol

You obviously do not have even a basic understanding of how this offense works.

Also I didn’t say anything about what this team does or doesn’t do.....but since you asked.......they are one of the best defensive teams in the nation......no need to wait long.

Surely didn’t show it tonight but they are and you asked.

I could of bought some of what you was saying until then. They cant even stop layups and not just this game. Tell me exactly how this offense works. Cant wait to hear this.

The team has regressed. No hustle. No passion. Where’s the Deacon? Cal wins with Frosh, so does Coach K, so does Pearl. We have players. We don’t have a team.
Buddy you might just want to stop watching this year. They are young and not as naturally talented as most teams we are going to play. We took the same lumps with AS and GW early on. Remember when Colin Sexton killed us.

Last edited:
Only 10 TOs.

We can’t keep throwing up 26 3s when we’re shooting 25% or so from deep.

One thing Georgia exploited was our lack of athleticism. Wonder why we didn’t see Gaines tonight?

VN Store

Back