Twitter champions here?

Hopefully JG proves all the haters wrong. I have nothing for respect for how he handled the ups and downs of last season. Most college QBs would have transferred midway through the season or pouted on the sideline. JG supported his teammates when he was benched and came in to save the day a few times off the bench. He will only be stronger for enduring this season and will actually be, believe it or not, one of the top returning QBs in the SEC

To be better fans. Seems to me there is a lot of whining going on. Furthermore, looks like everyone in the football program is trying to get better, we should to. That crap on twitter bashing JG is pathetic. Just think, if he was as soft as some of you, we would have only won 2 games. Rant away...

Hopefully the Debbie Downers will motivate him to be his best. Plus he gets the same OC next year....a first for his college career!

I felt bad for him.
He needs to have more self-awareness and get the hell off Twitter, like he did early last season. Nobody should’ve gone at him like they did last night for sure, but that ain’t how the twitter cesspool works, and he’s gotta know that, since he went through it 4 or so months ago.

He needs to have more self-awareness and get the hell off Twitter, like he did early last season. Nobody should’ve gone at him like they did last night for sure, but that ain’t how the twitter cesspool works, and he’s gotta know that, since he went through it 4 or so months ago.
Maybe he will tell a local radio host and when that doesnt gain traction. He talk all about it on national tv

Unfortunately there are so many faceless opinions on Twitter you can’t tell the difference between real fans or people changing profile before trolling another team

That’s not right.

I mean I’m disappointed in his play big time but to message him directly with some of that crap is too far. The guy is still a VFL and doesn’t deserve to get direct messages from grown a$$ adults digging at him. Screw those people. They can go be Florida fans.

I still think given all of the adversity he has faced, that he could turn into a good coach. He knew all the protection schemes and calls far better than the other QBs, which is why the coaches felt safer with him in there. I do not think he is a high level QB, he is way too inconsistent and is too slow in his reads, but he has kept his head down and fought hard for UT. It is not his fault that there is no one better that could beat him out (and I don't believe the coaches played him over Maurer and Shrout to spite Volnation, or because of some other crazy excuse).

His tweet replies look much better today than they did soon after he posted it. Even a few deleted accounts, lots of people called out some of the more vicious replies. I do not see the value in players having public social accounts.

Reactions: tbh
Support JG no matter what because he is our starting quarterback and a great VFL. If you can't say anything good to him on social media then say nothing at all!

I said some things about the kid that were and were not warranted. We all want the kid to be better but he shouldn’t get that kind of treatment. I hope he kills it this year and ends on a high note: 10-2.

Reactions: vollygirl
His tweet replies look much better today than they did soon after he posted it. Even a few deleted accounts, lots of people called out some of the more vicious replies. I do not see the value in anyone having public social accounts.
Fixed it for you

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back