Trey Smith ready to 'maul the hell out of people' with Cade Mays

Not trying to preach here, but there is no "waiver" for UGA to sign. Kirby has nothing to do with this. The portal was designed to keep the coaches out of it.

The Compliance office from UGA has 48 hours to put the student athlete (SA) in the Transfer portal once they request it, which allows other institutions to make contact with the SA. They SA does not have to inform the old coach to do this. From there, it's all on the compliance office of the new school to do the paperwork for the NCAA to approve or reject. The old school can also submit paperwork, through the compliance office, to add details.

I hope you're right. But bear in mind two things. Folks seem to be dead set on screwing Tennessee however they can. And remember what ole Jim Harbaugh did to us with Aubrey. Plus Arizona State with Uros Plavsic. I so hope you're right.

Trey Smith is a one of a kind individual. I absolutely love his attitude and work ethic. I never thought he would play again. I am glad I was wrong. I really hope Morris, Wright and the other OL learn all they can from big Trey.

This Vol OL has the opportunity to be absolutely nasty this year. Good to see some hometown beef anchoring the OL this year.
One of my favorite Vols all time.

We are going to maul the h@ll out of people is right. We got this. We got this. FIRED UP! Let’s GOOO!

Man that UT and Uga game is gonna be something serious... Cleats, pads, and big boy pants better be strapped on real tight, and if ya scared stay at home. Lets go big orange

Reactions: spyfish007
Yea, Ill have to let it stop right there because taking it any further would make me feel bad. Lulz.

He's my all time favorite.
Great football player..got him on my Madden 2020 Ultimate team...but off the field..yikes.

I'm ready. 1st and Goal from the 2. Two TEs, a FB, and that OL up front. The way it should be.

Regardless of the QB, if we line up in the shotgun on the goal line this season I am likely going to destroy my TV with whatever I may be holding at the moment.

Fair warning! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is the TV at risk if the QB sees an opportunity to quick snap it and stretch the ball over himself?

Reactions: VolInNW
Is the TV at risk if the QB sees an opportunity to quick snap it and stretch the ball over himself?

I don't care who carries it over, but the QB better be under center and there better be 2 TEs and a FB.

(Who am I kidding.....I just want a bigger TV!!)

VN Store

Back