Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long term maybe, but not immediately. Not even close. BM had 2.5x as many picks as thrown TDs...that is not good. That is atrocious, tbh. But I'm optimistic on him and pulling for him to become a lot better.
Watch the picks. Not all his fault. One against Bama hit JJ in the chest and bounced into the Bama DB’s hands. He has way more potential than JG. But doesn’t matter, job will be HB5’s

We will not beat any good teams with JG. He is terrible against good defenses. I don’t feel like going 7-5 to 8-4 with the real chance we could sneak up in the East race with our O line coming back. We need Bailey to be the guy or go all in on King.

Long term maybe, but not immediately. Not even close. BM had 2.5x as many picks as thrown TDs...that is not good. That is atrocious, tbh. But I'm optimistic on him and pulling for him to become a lot better.

T'was bad but I wasn't as concerned with that part. That I put on being a Freshmen and not having enough times with the ones.

CJP seemed to feel he should've been a little further along in the other areas, even as a freshman.

Gets downplayed on here but my guess is they practiced those certain sets often, yet...

Watch the picks. Not all his fault. One against Bama hit JJ in the chest and bounced into the Bama DB’s hands. He has way more potential than JG. But doesn’t matter, job will be HB5’s
That's 1 int I agree with. But also a relative excuse. Every QB has those, just like JG did. At some point, the numbers speak for themselves, relative to other QBs. 46% completion spoke for itself this season.

I think a year in the system will help him a ton. And he's a runner, something we don't otherwise have, except Holliday. So I'm hoping he brings it all together. In a perfect world, he has the highest ceiling with arm, legs, release, and energy imo.

We will not beat any good teams with JG. He is terrible against good defenses. I don’t feel like going 7-5 to 8-4 with the real chance we could sneak up in the East race with our O line coming back. We need Bailey to be the guy or go all in on King.
If Guarantano is the starter I think we’re looking at 6 or 7 wins. He sucks the life out of the team.

Reactions: Catbone
Wait until Greg Olsen retires next.

Going to be a rough few years for the Panthers.

But don't worry, you and I are Tennessee fans. We've weathered worse. We'll show Panther Nation how to survive.
Yeah I've been expecting Greg to retire. Blow softened.

Guys if y’all need something to get behind during this slow season. I recommend start watching the Memphis Grizzlies. They are young and exciting to watch. They have the Rockets on the ropes right now. I think they might just make the playoffs this year also.

Yes sir. They are way ahead of schedule. Year 3 was supposed to be the playoff year. Year 1 may be it. Exciting team to watch.

Reactions: quadlee21
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back