Penn State hazing: "I'm going to Sandusky you!"

What happened to the days of going to a kegger and having a good time? The allegations/actions in that article are beyond scary.

Reactions: tbh
Considering the university has finally distanced itself from the Sandusky scandal, I wouldn't be surprised that if this accusation has any truth, Franklin will be released.

Zero tolerance policy.

Reactions: bag12day
Considering the university has finally distanced itself from the Sandusky scandal, I wouldn't be surprised that if this accusation has any truth, Franklin will be released.

Zero tolerance policy.
If allegations are true, then he is gone.

I read another article today that specifically said there is a video of the incident...what the heck is going on over there? Being female, I'm ignorant to the goings on in the locker room/shower...do young men horseplay in this way? Surely not....
There was an incident a couple of years back with a local high school. The team went on a trip, one of the young men was assaulted with a pool cue.

Reactions: Grudenator
Doesn’t this happen on pretty much every high school team? I know the upperclassmen did the same crap to us when I played. It’s all an intimidation factor because they are scared that the underclassman will take there job so they try to use there age and seniority to scare the younger ones. Honestly not that uncommon. I doubt it goes to that extent at most colleges because naturally kids mature, but I’m sure it happens a lot. Kids also need to grow thicker skin or they will never make it in the world, and this is coming from a 24 year old.

I read another article today that specifically said there is a video of the incident...what the heck is going on over there? Being female, I'm ignorant to the goings on in the locker room/shower...do young men horseplay in this way? Surely not....
There was an incident a couple of years back with a local high school. The team went on a trip, one of the young men was assaulted with a pool cue.
Completely different scenario. That kid actually hurt the other kid and deserved to be in jail. This situation in the article is like most high schools atleast and I’m sure most colleges.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Man I really feel bad for Franklin. Seems like bad situations keep following him. Or wait, maybe Franklin is the bad situation. Vanderbilt's situation was fairly quiet, mostly because its Vandy. He left before it got crazy. Kinda surprised state pen took him with the baggage.

You would think their would be an emphasis on keeping that kind of stuff from happening at Penn State, more than anywhere else. If this story has legs they might as well nuke that program from orbit.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Not mine. We sprayed the sophomores in the shower once with scalding hot water from the hot tub once. Our coach chewed our ass and said he wouldn’t allow any hazing on his team.

Reactions: VolNExile

This type of behavior is not normal locker room horse play.

That incident with the pool cue was disgusting, the victim was seriously injured and if I remember permanently disabled

All my PSU buddies are saying, this has already been looked into, and the players were questioned, and proven not guilty. I said. Well that was pretty quick since it was just released today.. I then said, is it one of those excuses like joepa didn't know what was going on? Or Joe did what he was supposed to do, and not more? I hate that freaking place, I told them, they should just burn that program to the ground, and SMU their A$$..

All my PSU buddies are saying, this has already been looked into, and the players were questioned, and proven not guilty. I said. Well that was pretty quick since it was just released today..

News of the lawsuit leaked today. But the allegations went to the DA a while back and no charges were filed. In fact the DA's office said they couldn't find any evidence.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but law enforcement did investigate.

Reactions: Raebo
Controversy returns to Penn State once again and James Franklin is turning Penn State into the cesspool Vanderbilt was during his time there

VN Store

Back