The Atlanta Braves Thread

That’s pretty stupid... Happens a lot though, those dudes come back and do dumb **** like that just because. Just not out in the open like that idiot
No doubt. The whole world knows it goes on but you gotta do that sh** on the way to the car man.

Please explain why I need a propane-fired flat top grill taking up that much space on my deck if I'm not someone who uses it for tailgating or car camping half a dozen times a year.
Well, there are various sizes. I like that I can cook an entire meal on it, for example: eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, pepper onions etc. It’s not really a grill, it’s basically a gas range that you can cook outdoors. And you’re using a cast iron that once seasoned holds it own really well flavor wise. Gets hot enough to sear steaks yet could make pancakes.

Well, there are various sizes. I like that I can cook an entire meal on it, for example: eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, pepper onions etc. It’s not really a grill, it’s basically a gas range that you can cook outdoors. And you’re using a cast iron that once seasoned holds it own really well flavor wise. Gets hot enough to sear steaks yet could make pancakes.

I understand the appeal because I already have the largest and best electric griddle I could find. And I have a variety of cast iron skillets and other implements that I use on my gas stove. Combining them would be great! But 95 percent of the time I don't want to go stand outside to cook, which would make it a waste for me to own one.

Am I already hoping to get some kind of flat cooktop built in when we renovate our kitchen next year? Absolutely. I want what they have at the diner in my house.

OBJ is a b itch. What he is really doing is making it about himself, when he didn’t have anything to do with it
I don't think I've ever seen an instance where a guy's demeanor/attitude changed on a dime as much as OBJ's did after he made his famous catch on SNF his rookie season. Talk about letting something go to your head.

After one of his meltdowns on the Giants, Cowherd had Les Miles on and Les said he wasn't like that at all in college and he didn't seem to have that tendency from a distance either.

Is Uros a season-changer? In other words does he get this team from one that is going to have to scratch and claw just to make the tournament to one that more comfortably gets into the tourney and perhaps even wins a game?

Is Uros a season-changer? In other words does he get this team from one that is going to have to scratch and claw just to make the tournament to one that more comfortably gets into the tourney and perhaps even wins a game?

I don’t think anyone knows. Paint presence can’t hurt at this point tho

Somewhere there's a marketing firm boardroom where they're snickering about Truist actually being a thing.

VN Store

Back