US may have killed Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani

And if Justin was black , he wouldn’t have to wear black face . If a frog had wings , if only I could catch that Unicorn that keeps eating my carrots and IF IRAN HADNT F’ED UP AND SHOT A PASSENGER JET DOWN ....
Justin is just trolling the Redhats, and trolling is cool.

I don’t own Raytheon stock, or stock in Halliburton, or Boeing, or Northrop Grumman. But the mercenaries of those corporations (a.k.a. the United States military) has made their bosses a fortune. That’s all the USA can brag about regarding the war in Iraq - corporate profits. That’s all we have to show for it. At least Northrop Grumman sponsored the Military Bowl to show appreciation for its loyal stooges.

The US military uses more US made products and US labor than you'll likely find elsewhere in the US economy. It may be exorbitant, and to some people not optimally used, but it puts more back into our own economy than the consumer part of the market. Our strength when we rose to a world power was self sufficiency. The Swiss were/are good about taking anybody's money ... or gold or paintings with no questions asked. Oh, and picking up a little cash along the way by selling F-5s back to the US.

I will say though that one of two vacation spots I'd revisit in a heartbeat is Lauterbrunnen ... the other is Tahiti

I have permanent residency in Switzerland. If that’s third world, the USA in general is fifth world and Southern Appalachia is sixth world at best. But you don’t have the intellectual capacity to understand that your standard of living and especially the standard of living of homeless veterans that you leave on the street have been surpassed by much of the world.
Switzerland 😂

Justin should probably troll Trump less considering the only thing between him and Russian flyboys is our response time . Lol
I don't think Trump would be of much help if Russia decided to invade Canada or any other place on the planet including the United States.

The US military uses more US made products and US labor than you'll likely find elsewhere in the US economy. It may be exorbitant, and to some people not optimally used, but it puts more back into our own economy than the consumer part of the market. Our strength when we rose to a world power was self sufficiency. The Swiss were/are good about taking anybody's money ... or gold or paintings with no questions asked. Oh, and picking up a little cash along the way by selling F-5s back to the US.

I will say though that one of two vacation spots I'd revisit in a heartbeat is Lauterbrunnen ... the other is Tahiti

Our strengths were economic freedom, a large work force/resources, and relatively small government. We were not "self sufficient". We lowered trade protection and the economy exploded (just like in the roaring 20's).

Screenshot_20200114-094848_Chrome.jpg

Our strengths were economic freedom, a large work force/resources, and relatively small government. We were not "self sufficient". We lowered trade protection and the economy exploded (just like in the roaring 20's).

View attachment 254206
Different world now I guess. Chinese don't play fair and steal our trade secrets. In the world of Tech, things changed.

Reactions: AM64
I have permanent residency in Switzerland. If that’s third world, the USA in general is fifth world and Southern Appalachia is sixth world at best. But you don’t have the intellectual capacity to understand that your standard of living and especially the standard of living of homeless veterans that you leave on the street have been surpassed by much of the world.
Interesting. So I am guessing that you moved there and established residence AFTER the age where you are required to do military service like ALL men in Switzerland. So you are a coward there too.

News flash, Trump is a power-usurping liar

And Obama did it without congressional approval getting Osama Bin Laden, but when Trump does it, the left goes nuts. Trump could give a little boy a mowing job at the White house, but the left would go into a frenzy nut case...oh wait that already happened. Yea, I get it.

View attachment 254206

Dumb question then. Who manufactured all the weapons and other goods we provided other nations during WW2 ... the nations who couldn't provide because they were under attack and/or occupied while we had a couple of nice wide oceans protecting our borders and plenty of natural resources? It was our weapons and, particularly in the Pacific, our forces who tipped the scales against the enemy. The British and Russians appeared to be the only allies who still manufactured much of anything once the war got underway, and for the British it was largely possible only because of US support - material goods. I was talking about one thing; you expanded it to another. What exactly did Smoot-Hawley have to do with the Marshall Plan by the way? We became the world power as a result of WW2 - not trade. Believe it or not there are actually factors other than tariffs and big,bad governments that make the world go around - even during the coldest days of the Cold War the Russians bought US wheat to fend off starvation because of their own incompetence and weather induced crop failures.

VN Store

Back