Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That and times have just changed. High def flatscreens have won over many casual fans. 102 sounds good but doesn't look great when 85% of the games never see over 85-90. Usually less.

I'm ok with making it a better experience for the die hard attendees.
Yeah... The experience matters...

Reactions: chargervol
Well... to be perfectly honest, I've given neither a thought nor a damn about the comfort of the student section since it stopped being my section decades ago.

As for croots, if we put them in the student section we'd need to plant a small buffer of controlled people around them. You want them to feel the atmosphere but not the vomit.

Hahahhaha very true..some may take it offensive but personally to me I take it as passion within a fan base...

Reactions: pismonque
That and times have just changed. High def flatscreens have won over many casual fans. 102 sounds good but doesn't look great when 85% of the games never see over 85-90. Usually less.

Speaking of TV’s and flat screens.i would give anything if they replaced all of those damn 20 inch replay tv’s in the dry (mid level) with bigger TV’s so the replay can be seen better

I’ve been watching these videos all afternoon. This guy says Florida filed a 63 million dollar lawsuit against him 😂. Then they dropped it and started threatening his life. Now Clemson insiders started threatening him because he brings so much information.

I want someone to make a dedicated thread to this guy. I’m definitely listening to that Podcast BTW
Did you watch his older videos? He's much different and more calm. Tweeting pictures of food and weed. Something changed like 2 months and now he acts like a complete paranoid psycho and appears to be "losing weight". He gonna show up in a few months like
giphy - 2020-01-13T172619.059.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY

The better the experience, the more fans you'll bring in. Before, in order to watch every game you had to actually go, otherwise you listened to it on the radio and watched 3, maybe 4 a year on a 19 or 25 inch tv. Now we can watch games on our huge flat screens/projectors with a big group of friends in our man cave dedicated to watching sports. You have to make the experience better than that in order to bring in the huge crowds.

Yeah, I get this everytime I call BS on Dabo and that's fine. As long as everyone understands I'm not going stop.
Not as long as kids are jamming fingers in the backside of rivals and calling it "their culture" and others are flaunting their payoffs

Yeah, we're all human. But when you keep repeating those actions for gain, it becomes something I despise.
Smart on his part, no doubt. Other coaches get called out for their tactics but he automatically becomes off limits. I don't call out faith. I call out the above actions happening between his sermons. There's a distinct difference.
I think he is a fraud too, and people like him make it hard on people like me. A lot of, if not most people have a pretty good BS meter, and they can smell charlatans like him a mile away.

Like I have said before Tony Dungy did it the right way. There is true witnessing which I totally admire especially in this day and age, and selling an image of yourself for personal gain...which I hate.

Dabo Swinney is a scumbag fraud.

Last edited:
I think he is a fraud too, and people like him make it hard on people like me. Most people have a pretty good BS meter, and they can smell that charlatans a mile away.

Like I have said before Tony Dungy did it the right way. There is true witnessing which I totally admire especially in this day and age, and selling an image of yourself for personal gain...which I hate.

Dabo Swinney is a fraud.

Says the guy with the fake beard.

I think he is a fraud too, and people like him make it hard on people like me. Most people have a pretty good BS meter, and they can smell that charlatans a mile away.

Dabo Swinney is a scumbag fraud.

Can’t stand Dabo. “Gee golly oh shucks under dog” persona is played out.

Student section is important but so is 100k + fans.i just know the students don’t hold back at all verses other fans lol probably because of age difference,family not being there or just being highly intoxicated but I appreciate the student body though.personally I’d like the student section be behind the field goal post on both ends and give the recruits the student section seats so they can get more of the fan atmosphere feel at every home game.the student section seats could be big money for the university if they chose to change it but I doubt they will.

One of the most empty sections though game to game...

Understand. And ftr, I don't HATE him. But that particular fault is a personal pet peeve.
Had a family member married to a minister. The guy was on the pulpit every Sunday and Wednesday night. He was also ripping off customers, cheating on his wife and taking his guys to strip clubs in every out of town trip. Pick 1 or the other but when it comes to doing both, not a fan.
Dang...that is awful. I have had peers living lies like that who finally got caught...and without fail it was the guys you knew were full of it..but tried to give benefit of the doubt to.

Last edited:
Reactions: chargervol
It’s awesome being able to claim 102,000 plus capacity, but I’d trade that cred for obliviousness to knowledge of the guy seated behind me being Jewish or otherwise.

lol - good stuff. Agree completely. I am all for a reduction down to 80-85 K with real seats and a higher ticket price if necessary. I get that I am an old, get off my lawn guy - but I want to enjoy the action on the field not the nasty in the seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back