'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

It’s not far fetched, just saying. I’m not endorsing this message but if we are all honest, in this particular rant it not unbelievable to think it’s a good possibility
The problem is you are giving credibility to this troubled individual. Whether his take has some logic infused into his fictional tales from the recesses of his mind is irrelevant. This guy is a prime candidate for shock treatment and heavy sedation. Nothing he says has any legitimacy to it whether he occasionally backs into being ‘right’ about something or not

Last edited:
The problem is you are giving credibility to this troubled individual. Whether his take has some logic infused into his fictional tales from the recesses of his mind. Is irrelevant. This guy is a prime candidate for shock treatment and heavy sedation. Nothing he says has any legitimacy to it whether he occasionally backs into being ‘right’ about something or not
Absolutely agree. That's what my post stated.

Yea but truth still stands: Mays is and has always been an a$$hole.
For context this is a joke in reference to the Andrew Ray video about Cade Mays on Twitter. This isn’t a Tennessee fan calling him an a**hole. Is there anyone out there who thinks the Andrew Ray thing has been an act since the beginning?

For context this is a joke in reference to the Andrew Ray video about Cade Mays on Twitter. This isn’t a Tennessee fan calling him an a**hole. Is there anyone out there who thinks the Andrew Ray thing has been an act since the beginning?

If I recall, mrorange was calling out Cade when he was still in high school. Has nothing to do with AR.

Solid pickup for the offensive line.
source.gif

Correct. Can't stand him personally. Alas, I love the Vols more.
I am just glad he is on the right team now. And that you get to see him be real mean to other people that get in front of him then end up on the ground with 6'8 320 big meany squishing them.

I haven't looked into the Georgia SOL on a premises case (I work in Kentucky), but the lawsuit was filed shortly before the two year mark of the event's occurrence. People acting like the lawsuit being filed was a surprise don't understand civil litigation. He's most certainly been negotiating with the insurance carrier for the university and/or the chair manufacturing company (unless they are self-insured, in which case he's likely been negotiating with the company's risk management department directly) for quite some time. However, in these sort of cases , it's not uncommon for all of the parties to point fingers at each other and deny fault, including arguments that the Plaintiff contributed to the cause of the injury himself. These liability denials culminate in the filing of the lawsuit. Things usually get worked out in a mediation some time thereafter, with a confidentiality provision negotiated for by the defendants related to the agreed upon sum. (source: am insurance defense lawyer)

hmmmm, maybe the university/athletic department wouldn't be able to settle out of court without it being viewed by NCAA as additional benefits to the player/player's family...?

VN Store

Back