Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go too far and you don’t apologize...there’s no context that was missed. I’ve never been accused of “taking this place too seriously” by anyone other than a poster who got into it with mods on VQ over a thread where someone honored their deceased mother. I made a gif reference to Christ a couple of years back because a poster was complaining about the flak he took for an opinion...martyr reference. Went too far, apologized and edited the crap out. Went too far! Didn’t double down and RINSE AND REPEAT. But I need the therapy...mmmkay.

What did you originally say that riled Butchie up so much?

On VQ in the main forum a guy posted an overly sappy and personal “open letter” to his deceased mother. I questioned why someone would post that on a football forum, on the main football board.

It was like a year or more ago but Butchna doesn’t let it go and suggests on the forum that I hate mother’s. It wasn’t his open letter but you know, it was still really really really really offensive to him and I’m a big jerk for not apologizing. 😢

On VQ in the main forum a guy posted an overly sappy and personal “open letter” to his deceased mother. I questioned why someone would post that on a football forum, on the main football board.

It was like a year or more ago but Butchna doesn’t let it go and suggests on the forum that I hate mother’s. It wasn’t his open letter but you know, it was still really really really really offensive to him and I’m a big jerk for not apologizing. 😢
It isn't weakness to show a little understanding.

It isn't weakness to show a little understanding.

Ikr? Have no idea why butchna can’t understand that it makes no sense for a guy to post an overly sappy, incredibly personal “open letter” to a deceased family member on the main football board on a forum full of pseudo names of individuals that don’t really know you or your deceased family member.

But he can hold a grudge if he wants. Idc.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Ikr? Have no idea why butchna can’t understand that it makes no sense for a guy to post an overly sappy, incredibly personal “open letter” to a deceased family member on the main football board on a forum full of pseudo names of individuals that don’t really know you or your deceased family member.

People post their problems here all the time. Idk the OP you are talking about, and maybe it was super cringey and weird, but personal posts are not uncommon to VN and especially here in the RF. We may not know each other irl, but acting as if we do and having each other’s backs in times of need is what makes Volnation better than all the other boards and all other fan bases.

Maybe that was the guys coping mechanism. Maybe his therapist told him to write a letter to his deceased mother to gain closure on any unresolved issues. I doubt if the therapist told him.to post it on a public forum, but maybe he considered some people there acquaintances or friends.....

Shouldn’t have expected differently...but I continually did. Fair enough. You create a lot of player threads so I won’t put you on ignore...but I will.

Gives you a little insight on maybe why he made such bad choices with his baby mama. Has no filter and maybe him being such a jerk........

Let's not change the narrative here...

You came on THIS forum bitching about getting in trouble on THAT forum for your response, then you shared it and no one here backed you up. Then you got pissy about it.

Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

If anyone wants to read back...#boredatwork

tenor.gif

lol

I'm the "ya posted it, so let's just go re-read it" type of guy. Rather than just a paraphrased "cliff" version.

I'd say most won't bother, it's not really a big deal. Also shoutout to @Freak for having such a sweet Search function.

Haha, doesn't matter.

Me in the DW thread repeatedly:
"Here's AV's actual quote, "Volmeter 90%" it's just a prediction".

3 posts later, someone else:
"AV claimed it was 90% done!"

Me:

GIF

Oh I've realized long ago the vast majority of posters want to just throw @Atlanta VOL under the bus anytime they can.

There's exactly 1 person that knows 100% where a recruit is going, and that's the recruit. The rest is always speculation/prediction nothing "fact" about saying what you THINK someone else will do.

Just an FYI, Secret City Dodge in Oak Ridge is a den of snakes. Avoid at all costs. They kept my vehicle for a month for a repair that should have been a week max, lied to me numerous times, tried to replace parts with salvaged parts, and now issued me a subpoena, taking me to court over $300 in an additional charge I told them they could stick right up their ass. All this after being a loyal customer for 5 years. Do not do business with their sheer ineptitude.

Just an FYI, Secret City Dodge in Oak Ridge is a den of snakes. Avoid at all costs. They kept my vehicle for a month for a repair that should have been a week max, lied to me numerous times, tried to replace parts with salvaged parts, and now issued me a subpoena, taking me to court over $300 in an additional charge I told them they could stick right up their ass. All this after being a loyal customer for 5 years. Do not do business with their sheer ineptitude.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back