Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you shoal creek posting about JG in a coaching change thread? How dare you

Wow that's sad that you took time to peruse through my posts looking for something like that. On the subject of coaching changes, JG's performance was quite relevant. My original comment was made in the Dee Beckwith thread on the recruiting forum, before being moved to this thread. Context matters. Nice try though.

Definitely the express. Ricky Morton delivered the big drop kick off the Irish hip from Robert Gibson
Met Ricky Morton backstage at a Jackyl show. He was there peddling autographed pics of himself... Never realized how small that dude is. I'm about 5'11" with shoes on and he was a good 2-3 inches shorter than me..

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Wow that's sad that you took time to peruse through my posts looking for something like that. On the subject of coaching changes, JG's performance was quite relevant. My original comment was made in the Dee Beckwith thread on the recruiting forum, before being moved to this thread. Context matters. Nice try though.
Yeah wasted a whole ten seconds on that.
But ok Paul blart forum cop, will try to post what pleases you from now on........,,,,

nah just kidding, don’t give a rats A what suits you!

Met Ricky Morton backstage at a Jackyl show. He was there peddling autographed pics of himself... Never realized how small that dude is. I'm about 5'11" with shoes on and he was a good 2-3 inches shorter than me..

Both are pretty small guys, Ricky especially. Makes sense though. He was the one that would get beaten up and get sympathy from fans until he’d tag Robert in to clean house.

Jackyl!!!!!!!!

He!! Yea!
Saw them at the Button South in Ft Lauderdale back in ‘93?’94?

Jackyl...woo those were some party hard dudes back in their prime🤪

Oh wow, just realized @HoleInTheRoof has basically taken over all recruit thread starting responsibility.
Good job.

He's probably thinking "now let me see one of you sumbiches try to put me on ignore". 👀

@Freak pays me 37 cents per each thread I start, plus I have access to all the volnation office supplies free of charge.

Besides, why would anyone want to put me on ignore?

Because mine died like a loser? You win again.

Bruh you’re so hung up on the mom thing which you took out of context to begin with. You love to bring it up out of nowhere and suggest I hate moms and I always respond with a low hanging fruit mom jokes at you, and you always respond by mentioning that your mother passed. Rinse, repeat.

Maybe seek counseling for whatever unresolved issues you have over your mom, Norman Bates. Then stop taking this place so serious. Mmmm’kay?

Bruh you’re so hung up on the mom thing which you took out of context to begin with. You love to bring it up out of nowhere and suggest I hate moms and I always respond with a low hanging fruit mom jokes at you, and you always respond by mentioning that your mother passed. Rinse, repeat.

Maybe seek counseling for whatever unresolved issues you have over your mom, Norman Bates. Then stop taking this place so serious. Mmmm’kay?
Your mom likes to play with my low hanging fruit, if you know what I mean.

You go too far and you don’t apologize...there’s no context that was missed. I’ve never been accused of “taking this place too seriously” by anyone other than a poster who got into it with mods on VQ over a thread where someone honored their deceased mother. I made a gif reference to Christ a couple of years back because a poster was complaining about the flak he took for an opinion...martyr reference. Went too far, apologized and edited the crap out. Went too far! Didn’t double down and RINSE AND REPEAT. But I need the therapy...mmmkay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back